The news

It's been two months since the dark princes and the light prince married.

Everything is amazing. Now they rule their kingdom on their own.

Everything was fine until Felix suddenly start acting weird.

"Baby, we have to call a doctor. You fainted two times in this month and been throwing up and eating weird food everyday" Han said and the other agreed.

"No hun I'm fine really" Felix said but they sigh.

Then Felix start feeling dizzy and he was about to fall when Hyunjin catched him.

"See angel! Just let us call a doctor to see what's wrong with you were worried okay?" Felix nodded. He didn't like making his husbands worried for him more than they already are.

Seungmin called the doctor while Hyunjin helped Felix to his bed.

The others were waiting for the doctor to arrive.

"Kings the doctor is here" one maid said.

"Okay let him in" Jeongin said.

The doctor walked inside to see the kings. He bows to them.
"Our kings, you called me here to see the queen right? May I know what's wrong?"

"Yes,sir. Well everything was okay whwn suddenly the queen start feeling dizzy, he's been throwing up and eating a lot of weird food. He also fainted two times." Jisung said and the doctor nodded.

"The I will check on the queen" the doctor walked next to the queen who was laying in the bed.

"Hello my queen" the doctor greated Felix.
Felix looked in the doctor and smiled.
"Hello, sir"

"I heard your not feeling okay right?" Felix nodded.

"Okay then I quickly check on you to see what going on."

After some time the doctor left the queens room and walked outside to meet with the seven worried Kings.

"So doc how is he?" Changbin asked.

"He's fine, also congratulations"

"For what?" Minho asked as all the kings were confused.

"The queen is pregnant" all the kings were shocked.

Felix was pregnant? That's why his been acting like this?

"I take my leave now. Call me when you need me" with that the doctor left.

The seven kings made their way inside Felix's room.

They show Felix on the bed and his eyes were black.

"Kitty What's wrong?" Minho asked moving close to Felix

"I'm sorry....."

"For what?"

"I'm pregnant........"

"We know"

"Are you mad at me?.."

"No angel. Why would we be?" Hyunjin asked.

"Cause I'm pregnant..... Aren't you disgusted of me?"

"No baby, were really happy" Han said.

"R-really?"

"Yes Princess. We would never be disgusted of you"

Felix start crying and his eyes become dark blue.

The kings went to Felix's bed and hugged him.

"It's okay doll we're gonna go through this together okay?" Jeongin said and Felix nodded.

"EVERYONE LISTEN TO AMAZING NEWS! THE QUEEN IS TWO MONTHS PREGNANT! EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR THE DARK/LIGHT CHILDREN TO BE BORN!"  Everyone was watching the news that day and everyone were surprised.

This is the first time a person from the dark side and from the light side, have a child together.

They all were waiting at how the babies are gonna look like.

Yep that's right, babies. Unfortunately Felix is pregnant with quadruplets. ( quintuplets means that someone is pregnant with four kids. I made Felix pregnant with quintuplets cause why not? It's something that's happening in real life -)

Their parents also heard the news. They were really happy for their sons who will have a family now. They were waiting for their grandchildren too. They can't wait till they see them.

And those kids will be really powerful by their parents powers and they might activate even now that they are not born yet ( poor Lixie😔).

Felix was really happy with the news. He knew that he could get pregnant since in the past his parents doctor told them so but he never expected it to be so early. He was sad cause he didn't knew how his husbands reaction will be. He was kinda scared to give birth since he have four kids growing inside him but he felt clam and save when his husbands told him that they will go through this together. He can't wait till he see his four little children running around the castle.

The kings were also really happy. They never expected themselves to have kids. But now their queen is pregnant. They will protect their children and their Felix from everyone and everything.

But they will have a hard time with Felix's changing moods. But they have to deal with it since it's their fault.