Need you now

"mm~ hubby" Felix moaned when Minho started massaging his ass.

"What do you want baby?" Minho asked.

"M-more~.... Need more!" Felix said.

Hyunjin moved and grabbed Felix's face making him kissed him.

Jisung made his way on Felix's nipple and started playing with it.

Then Minho suddenly shoved two fingers inside Felix's hole making moan in the kiss.

Then he took his fingers out.
"Kitty do you think your ready?" Minho asked and Felix nodded.

"Alright then ...... I'm going in" Minho said as he started pushing himself inside.

Felix gasped at the feeling.
It's been a long time since they've done something and he really missed it.

Hyunjin unbelted his pants and pull out his cock.
It hit Felix's face when he pulled it out.
"Suck" Hyunjin said.

Felix took his dick in his tiny hands and start giving it kitty licks. Then he shoved it all in his mouth making himself gagged which send vibrations to Hyunjin's dick.

The other five also come closer to them.

Jeongin got next to Hyunjin also waiting for Felix to suck him too.
And Felix gladly accepted both dicks in his mouth.

Felix opened his legs so Jisung can also get inside him.
He also pushed his dick inside Felix with Minho while playing with Felix's nipples.

Changbin and Chan were on each side of Felix. Felix was holding their dicks in his arms and kept stroking them.

Seungmin was moving his dick on Felix's sensitive nipple.

Felix started crying but he was loving the feeling and his husbands knew about it.

Felix let out a loud moan when Jisung and Minho hit his prostate spot.
He again send vibrations into Hyunjin and Jeongin making them groan.
He started stroking Chan and Changbin faster. His nipple felt more and more sensitive with Seungmin there.

"Fuck..... I'm close" Hyunjin said and the other agreed with him.

After some more thrusts Minho and Jisung come inside Felix, Hyunjin and Jeongin on his mouth, Chan and Changbin on his hand, and Seungmin on his nipple.

Felix fall to the bed breathing heavily. He couldn't move himself right now cause he was really sore but he liked the feeling.

And it's the thing that he doesn't feel disgusting anymore.
He feel okay now.

"Baby are you okay did we hurt you?" Jisung asked watching as Felix dozed off.

"No hubby.... I'm just really happy right now, thank you for helping me" Feliz said smiling at them.

"Should we get you cleaned baby?" Hyunjin asked and Felix shook his head.

"No..... I want to stay with your cum in me ......" Felix said closing his eyes.

"Can you do me another favour?" Felix asked.

"What is it baby?" Seungmin asked

"Please........get inside me again...... All of you.... I need you..... I wanna feel you...." Felix said looking and them with tired puppy eyes.

"Anything you want baby" Jeongin said.

Well.....

In the end they ended up having another two rounds.

But after that Felix got what he wanted.

He wanted to feel all his husbands dicks, cause he could still feel the disgusted dick that got inside him just some hours ago.

He felt really good having all his husbands dicks in him while sleeping. Although when he was or they were moving on their sleep Felix was letting out soft moans.

Luckily the kids were already asleep so they won't hear them.

Felix is happy that he's back to his family.
He will never leave them again.
He can't leave his husbands nor his kids.
He would never do that.

He will take care of all his babies for the rest of his life.