Married♡

After two months.

The dark princes have gotten really close with Felix. But they never confess there feeling to him.

But they are around eachother everyday all the time. They adore the younger and would kill you if you do anything to him.

But also Felix never confess his feelings. He's just waiting for the right time. For them to do it first. And after what they did for him, he absolutely loves them.

And now there was it.

Today is the dark princes and the light prince's wedding.
Everyone would go there.

The dark princes were kinda nervous. But Felix was more.

He finished he's wedding dress who he had been working on for the past two months.

But he didn't know if they would like it and he was worried about it.

Then someone knocked on his dorm door.

"Light prince, we have to leave. Your wedding is starting soon" the guard said and Felix panicked.

"Yeah okay! I be there in a minute."

He take a deep break and finally walked out.

"Amma....." Mr.Rose turned to him.

"Omg! Dear..... You are so beautiful!"mr. Rose and the guard were amazed by Felix's beauty.

"Really?"

"Of course dear. Now come on! Everyone is waiting on the church for you!"

Mr. Rose take Felix's hand and start running a little with the guard.

The dark princes were there waiting for Felix to arrive.
They were all wearing the same dark suit.

And then...

"The light prince is here!!" One guard screamed getting everyones attention to the door who now the light prince was walking.

Everyone was surprised at his beauty and of course of his wedding dress.

Everyone knew that the light prince was making his own clothes.

The dark princes were watching him with wide eyes like everyone else.

Felix walked there and wwnt next to the dark princes.

"You look beautiful" They all said causing Felix to blush.

"Thank you, you all look handsome" now it was their time to blush.

"Alright everyone! We here to finally get together eight people, our princes."
"Today people from the dark and the light side are getting married. Something that was against the rules in the past, but not anymore. Those eight people will bring both sides in one."
"Dark Princes you can start with what you want to say from eldest to youngest to the light prince"

"Lee Felix. You know, our lives were different before you come. We never cared about anyone or anything. But you seem... After you come, you made me realised that I should respect my people just as how they respected me. I felt a different feeling in me which I didn't want to believe. But I couldn't ignore it. When you called us heroes,I finally realised that I love you" Chan said.

"Yongbok-ah..... I'm known as the coldest and meanest person in the world. Everyone was calling me that all my life. But you didn't. You were the first person to call me nice, kind and caring. I felt amazing that time. I felt a feeling built up inside me. I promise thatI always keep you save from everyone and everything. Cause I love you more than anything in my life" Minho said.