Kidnapped by who!?

The royal family were all on the throne room. While the kids were playing the kings were talking about work.
And there was Felix who was looking at his family with a smile.

But there was something that was making him uncomfortable for the past three days.

He felt like someone was watching him and he didn't like it.

But he didn't tell anyone anything cause he didn't want to worry them.

Though no one noticed Felix's problem.

Only the royal kids who were also feeling someone was watching their mum but they didn't know who or what it was.

Felix started getting more and more scared everyday.

He knows he's not crazy. He knows that someone is watching him but he didn't know who and why.

He wanted to tell his husbands about it but they already have many things to worry about.

---------------

Feliz was walking outside on the garden at night cause he heard something outside.

"Is- Is someone out there?" He asked. He was scared. He knew he shouldn't have come outside but someone might need help.

It was dark and he couldn't see anything, that's why he used his light ability.

But as he was walking suddenly an arm was pulled in his mouth and around him so he wouldn't escape.

He tried to pull away from the person who was holding him tight.

"HELP!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE! HELP ME! HUBBYS!!!!!!!" Felix screamed but only to earn a smack on the back of his neck making him pass out.

The men picked him up and placed him on his shoulder.

-------------------------

"OMG! SOMEONE! EVERYONE! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! IT'S IMPORTANT! EVERYONE WAKE UP!!" a maid screamed.

The guard, the maids and the dark kings run to were the maid was.

"Why the hell are you screaming at that hour?" Hyunjin said.

"Omg! Something terrible happened my kings!!"

"What happened?" Chan asked.

"My kings! The queen!-"

"What happened to the queen?" Seungmin asked.

"The queen! The queen was in the garden! I don't know why. But I heard him screaming for help, and when I run down I show the queen was carried away by a masked person! The queen was kidnapped!!!"

"WHAT!?!?" Jeongin screamed.

Not again...... God why again!? Why did they lost Felix again!?

"Guards! Out now! Go find the queen!" Minho said and the guards run out.

The dark kings run to their room and got dressed.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! NOT AGAIN DAMNIT!!" Changbin said.

They already lost Felix so many times. Why again!?

They know have to come up with a plan to find out who the fuck kidnapped their wife.

They will kill this person when they found him.

But.... It couldn't be someone they know right?..........

-----------------

Felix after a while woke up. He tried to move but he couldn't.

He was cuffed on a chair.

He remembered what happened in the garden.

God he really shouldn't have gotten out.

He start getting more scared when the door from the room he was in was now open.

"My queen.....you are awake....."

Felis recognise the voice.

No........

It can't be him.......

"W-woojin Hyung........"

"That's right baby. I feel so happy that you remember me"

"W-what? W-why.... you....."

"Lost of words right baby? But don't worry no one will found you here. You will be mine forever. Like you were meant to!!"

Felix got terrified by Woojin's next move.
"N-NO! W-WOOJIN HYUNG PLEASE NO!"
"PLEASE DON'T! I AHHH!!!!!!!" Felix screamed in pain when Woojin used he's power to hurt him.

"See baby...you don't like the pain. But that's the pain you give me."

Felix was crying his heart out. The pain was hitting his body so much.
He couldn't use his powers when he was tied up.

"Woojin....... please..... stop.......it hurts..." Felix pleased.

It's been hours since Woojin has been using his powers on Felix to hurt him even more.

"Please...... I'm begging you...."

"You are begging me huh?....... Then you should beg me in bed too" Woojin said while smirking while Felix looked up at his with tears in his eyes and fear.

"No... Woojin Hyung please...no don't do this to me......"

"Oh no. I'm not gonna do it today. I want your amazing husbands to watch me doing it" Felix looked at him with wide eyes.

There is no way.....that he's going to make  the dark kings watch him rapping him right?.......

Is he that cruel?.....

Yes he is.....

Who is actually Woojin?