Chapter Twenty-Nine: Coming Clean

Min-Seok POV

"What are you doing, Eun-woo! Get back on defense!" Ho-seok said, his fingers fiercely operating the game controller.

"I'm trying! You should have timed the tackle better!"

"Oh it's over!" Nam-joon exclaimed, a smile forming on my face as Min-jun and I made our teams sprint up the field.

"Min-seok!" Min-jun called for me.

"I see you! Don't blow it!"

Using Martinelli, I crossed the ball across the penalty box and as expected Min-jun had lined Saka up perfectly before the Arsenal forward headed the ball into the top right corner of goal.

"YES!" Min-jun and I cheered, the two of us standing up to share a high five.

"Man, this is such bullshit!" Eun-woo complained, tossing his controller on the table. "How do you two always end up on the same team?"

"Ya, don't be such a baby!" Min-jun replied. "We picked names from the hat just so you couldn't do this, today. So pay up!"

Ho-seok and Eun-woo groaned as they pulled 1000 won out of their wallets and handed the money over to Min-jun and I.

"This truly feels like taking candy from a baby." I said, fanning my face with the bills. "Nam-joon, you down to lose some money too?"

"Lose? No, I'll put down double as a matter of fact." I smirked hearing his confidence. "Ho-seok, lets get your money back and then some."

"Hey!" Eun-woo whined. "Why wouldn't you pick me?"

"It's not obvious? I'm trying to win."

"Man, screw you!" Eun-woo yelled, playfully tackling Nam-joon on the couch before he put him in a headlock. "Where is all that confidence now, huh?"

"Ya! Get off!" Nam-joon said, the group laughing as we continued spending some long overdue quality time together in Min-jun's game room.

Once we were done with classes for the day, Min-jun asked the boys and I to come over to his place to chill for the evening. It had been weeks since we had all been together, mainly due to Danny and Min-jun's breakup but also because I had been avoiding them outside of school since my last fake date with Danny.

It had been two days since Hana and I broke up, and I still hadn't even told them about that. I knew it would only lead to questions, and out of respect for Min-jun I wanted to talk with him in person and privately about my decision before letting the rest of the boys know anything.

Yesterday when I tried to see Min-jun, he was too busy catching up on all he had missed at KD Group over the last few weeks. Knowing how unstable Hana was, these last two days had been nerve wracking to say the least but luckily, Hana hadn't shown up to school and she hadn't tried to get in touch with any of the boys yet either.

Given that Hana was still blowing up my phone, I knew she was keeping quiet about our breakup in case I changed my mind. However, despite her poised decision to keep the status of our relationship a secret, the text messages she was sending me and the voicemails she was leaving me were borderline psychotic.

She would go through ALL the different stages for grieving a breakup multiple times a day, and I could tell the phase she was in with every message that came in by the hour; either denial, anger, bargaining, or depression.

That being said, it was only a matter of time before Hana had accepted we were broken up and I knew it wouldn't be pretty. I needed to tell Min-jun about my feelings for Danny, and I planned on doing so tonight.