Chapter Thirty-Two: Mine

🔞 MATURE INTRO BELOW 🔞

Min-seok POV

"Oppa. Say it for me." I begged to Danny between ragged breathes, our hips perfectly moving together as she rode me on her bed. "Just one time."

"No." She teased, her lips curled into that dangerous smile of hers.

My breath hitched as I did my best to resist my climax. Danny had become a pro over the last several weeks and whenever she took the lead like this, my ability to last was cut in half.

The view from below looked as good as her warmth felt. Her long full curly hair that fell down her back. Her soft brown skin was radiant and she always smelled as good as she tasted. Her flat stomach was long and her breasts weren't huge but they were perky and big enough for me to grab on as she danced on my lap.

"Please?" I persisted, and she chuckled as she leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Should I just stop here." She purred.

"You wouldn't dare." I replied, grabbing a firm hold of her hips.

I intensified my movements, thrusting upward and shocking her. A loud moan escaped her lips as she dug her nails into my shoulders and braced herself for what was coming. I knew I was hitting her spot, and there was no way I was stopping. As a matter of fact, I increased my pace making her whimper in lust before she clashed her lips on mine for a searing kiss while we continued this wonderful round of morning sex.

Danny and I had already been together for a month and our relationship was perfect so far.

We spent most of our evenings together, and we went on dates throughout the weekend every weekend. I know many would say we were still in our puppy love days, but I was confident that wasn't true. This was just our relationship and how we would always be. That's why I was even more certain she was the woman I wanted to marry.

"Jagiya." I breathed, the two of us beside ourselves as we both neared our peak.

I was seated now, Danny's arms wrapped around my shoulders as she held on to me like her life depended on it. I had an arm wrapped around her waist while I held her in my embrace, my other hand holding the back of her thigh and guiding her to make sure she felt my entire length.

Her walls closed around me and her movements became spastic before she pressed her lips against mine to help silence the moaning and soft profanities that surfaced as the pleasure we worked so hard for surged through our bodies.

I fell back on the bed, Danny collapsing with me as our lips remained connected.

It was impossible not to smile through each kiss as we embraced that feeling of ecstasy and I could barely move, but I needed to clean myself up.

"Danny, I think you should consider birth control." I encouraged, removing my used condom and properly discarding it in the small trash bin beside her bed. "At the rate we're going, a condom is going to bust one day."

"You're probably right. I'll look into it." She replied, waiting for me to lay beside her.

I did just that before I opened my arm so she could snuggle up to my side. It was only a matter of seconds before our naked bodies were rested above the sheets, damp and entangled now that we were cuddling.

"Why are you so opposed to calling me oppa?" I asked her.

"You know why."

"Ya, oppa is such a common term to call your boyfriend in Korea and it's sexy to say in bed. It's not some personalized term of endearment Hana called me."