Saturday night

⚠Trigger Warnings⚠

This story contains a lot of disturbing content. Which includes

∆ Physical abuse

∆ Mental abuse

∆ Murder

∆ Forced scenes

∆ Explicit detailed scenes

∆ Self harm etc.

So if this kind of content disturbs you. And you are a reader with low tolerance. and if these type of contents bothers you in any way. And if you are an impatient reader.

In all of above cases, Please skip respective chapters with a "⚠" sign. Or simply skip the whole story it is your choice.

All the characters used in the story does not belong to any real person. every situation and every name used in the story is imaginary. Don't confuse actual idols with the story characters.

The author cares about your mental health. And mental peace is top priority. If you get offended easily. Please take care of your self peace.

.
.
.
.
.

AT BAR

"Woohooo! There she is! " Someone shouted in excitement.

A girl with an extremely short dress was standing on the dance floor of a famous bar. Looking hot and cute at the same time. Her doe eyes were beautifully covered in the sharp and bold eye makeup. Her round cheeks were carved with the bronzer very professionally lifting up her face. Her rosy lips were taking all the breathes away.

She was wearing a black skirt which was lightly embroidered by diamonds. They were shining brightly but couldn't compete with her beauty. As soon as she stepped up everyone around started to shout in excitement. She was capturing all the attention of the club.

Soon the Beat started to blow up the club. Her seductive moves made every single person drunk without alcohol. She was enjoying herself to the highest. Her hands were free in the air.

As soon as she stepped down the stage and started to dance between people everyone was fighting the other to be close to her. and the fight of dominance! it is what she likes. There was a girl she was sticking with. Every one started to groan.

" I'm not gay!! " She laughed and shouted between the loud beats.

She again said " Still she's the love of my life!! "
She laughed again making everyone more addicted to her.

There was a person standing in the corner. having peaceful sips of his drink. Fixing his eyes on Her. but not coming close to her. not even dancing. He was looking seductive too. But he was looking sober at the same time.

She noticed and tried to destroy his peace.
She came near him and made him sit on the chair. She was seducing him by moving her feet on his strong well built legs. then sitting on his lap to touching his cheeks in a fun manner. But his eyes were stuck into her eyes. he didn't even moved a bit.

She ignored his still figure and moved away back to the stage. When the party ended Someone ran into her. she captured her tightly into her embrace.

"Long time no see? " She said

"I missed you so much Y/naa!!! " girl said

" I missed you too my baby! " she replied while smiling then she asked her

" You just landed here Lisa. you should have been taking rest! "

" How could i ? i mean. you and me under the same sky. but not seeing each other? " lisa said

Author notes-

Y/n and Lisa are best friends. They studied together. But lisa went abroad for further studies. They were supposed to go together. but because of some reason Y/n couldn't make it. She just landed back and she hurried to the club to see her bestie.

Back to the story_

Y/n : Let's catch up tomorrow

Lisa : Sure!!! I've been waiting for this moment for so long!!

Y/n : Aww me too!!

Lisa : Well you have a lot of people to cheer you now!! (pouts) You are too good at it!! i felt gay for a minute (laughs)

Y/n : Even if i have the whole world. no one can replace you. And yes! I'm into guys!!! (laughs)

Lisa : I know!! ( both laughs)

To be continued~

Please give this ff a lot of love. i hope i won't disappoint any of you. And yes! Do tell me about yourself. how you doing? let's talk in the comments! or my conversation board is open for everyone.

Thank you for reading!! ❤