Flopped Dinner Date

"Where are you going hottie! " Someone pulled her from the back.

She tried to free herself from his grip but couldn't. he was definitely more powerful. he covered her mouth so that she couldn't shout. She was trying her best to free herself but he continued to drag her .

After a few minutes of this drama someone pulled his collar with one hand and bent his hand with his other hand to a hurtful degree. He lost his grip on y/n . She turned around to see what's happening.

She saw a decent heighted man with decent dressing wearing a helmet on his head. hiding his face completely. She was glued to her place when she saw him beating that pervert.

He was sitting on that shameless man and punching him hard. suddenly, he turned his head back and asked y/n if she want to land a punch on this ugly face too?

But she shook her head saying No. When he was done. he stood up and gave his jacket to her. She didn't took the jacket from his hand because she was still traumatized by the thought what could have happened tonight.

He came a little close to her and covered her with his jacket. he turned her around indicating her to go home. He definitely knows where she lives. He walked behind her with a decent distance as before to keep her safe.

He was now calm as she entered in her house. He left from there as soom as she closed the door.

Author's Pov - i need someone like him too T_T ... Back to story!

NEXT DAY

She did her morning routine and when she was doing her breakfast she thought about last night and a shiver of fear floated through her body.

"What could have happened to me?" she asked herself.

She ignored her thoughts and did her breakfast. After some hours she looked at the jacket and her heartbeat fastened up.

" Who was he? " she asked to herself.

"His voice ... uhh... that was... amazing... " she rested her head on the table and blushed on her thoughts.

"his shoulders were broad... hmm" Was it jungkook? uh.. no! hell no!

" ugh! wtf is wrong with me? " she said laughing

" I'm going on a dinner date tonight.. let's get ready for that" she said while tugging her bangs behind her ears.

"Wait! a dinner date? " She started laughing at her own statement.

"Did he ever mentioned Date? " She asked herself while smiling ear to ear.

"No he didn't! don't fly Y/n! " She answered her own question.

EVENING

"Oh God!! I'm late!! " She said while putting on her makeup.

" I must hurry up!! " She was talking to herself in hurry.

She got ready , picked up her purse and ran out of her house. She had no left over money to take a cab so she hurried to the bus station. While walking through the road it started to rain out of nowhere.

" What the hell! now this? i didn't even brought the umbrella!! " she said in frustration.

She had to take shelter besides a Convenient store. In no time a car drove off in high speed leaving her clothes soaked in dirty water. She froze to her place stunned and frustrated.

" Only this was left to happen? " she said while her eyes were teary.

Someone was looking all of that happening to her. He was happy and sad at the same time. He was happy because he didn't wanted her to go on a dinner date with that guy (jungkook) So now she clearly can't go.

He was sad because this was nothing good to happen to her. She was all soaked in dirty water. and she was shivering. He couldn't control himself so he ran towards her to offer his jacket.

"Hey! Take this" he said in a soft tone while offering his jacket to her.

"Oh.. Thank you. But no need for this " she said with a sad face. but a little smile to not look rude. She was about to leave but he said.

" Uh ... There's a small restaurant nearby. You can wash off you clothes there. " He said in concerning voice.

" Oh really.. but i thought there's no restaurant nearby.. " She said.

" I can take you there. if you are in hurry " He offered.

" Yeah.. please.. " She asked.

" Let's go it won't take long! " he said while smiling ear to ear

"okay" she said in a low voice

They both were walking down the street. there was an awkward silence between them. After some minutes. He decided to break the silence.

" So... were you going on a date? " he asked while smiling awkwardly

" Uh.. umm.. yeah... kind of.. " she looked at his face before replying.

" But it got flop i guess " she again said.

" Uh- No.. you still have time.. " He said hesitating to make her feel good.

" How do you know? " she asked.

" I mean.. it's never too late. " He said

" You are right but.. "

she couldn't even completed her sentence that her heel got broken and she trembled on her feet. He holded her tight through her waist. His tight grip didn't let her fall.

"Ahh - Now this? ugh! " she said in frustration while taking off her shoes now she was bare foot.

" Are you okay? " he asked while concerning

" No! I'm not " She looked up to his face and started crying hard.

" It's a bad day. My date night ruined " She was crying mess. she covered her face with her palms.

" D-Don't cry... " He said in a soft tone

" Ugh! I wanted to talk to him about a lot of things.What would he be thinking about me!! " she still crying but she got stunned the next second.

He pulled her towards his chest by putting his hand on the back of her head. not touching her body he rested her head on his chest indicating Cry as much as you want.

She was stunned still she cried on his chest holding onto his shirt. He was patting her head softly. caressing her hairs lovingly.

To be continued~

Thank you for reading ❤