Kim Taehyung

They both stayed there until the whole sunset . When it started to get dark y/n remembered that she got a job to do so she came back to her responsible side and said.

" I hope I'm forgiven now? "

"Umm " he thought for a second just to tease her " Yes you are forgiven my friend! " he said with a bright smile.

" So.... May i leave now? i have to go somewhere " she said while hesitating.

" Oh! yeah! let me accompany you to the bus stop " he said with a reassuring smile to make her feel better.

"Okay." she replied.

They both were walking slowly down the road. There was silence between them. No one uttered a word until now.

" Aa - Thank you Kim Taehyung " She said while smiling softly

" Thanks. but why? " he asked with a frown

" Umm.. You made my day...Kind of" she replied

"Oo... No need to thank me." he said " I'm going to make your everyday better from now on" he mumbled in his breath.

" Did you said something? " she asked with a suspected manner.

" Ah Yeah just that no need to thank me. because I'm your friend. if i don't make your day who else will? " he said while trying to cover up.

" Oh. yeah... friend.. " she said with a giggle.

Just then bus came and she bidded good bye to Taehyung and sat inside the bus. he was still standing looking at her. she raised her hand to indicate a bye bye. he also raised his hand to say goodbye to her. But he still stood there until the bus was completely disappeared.

A black decent car just stopped in front of him. A man came out of it and opened back door for him while bowing. He slowly walked towards the car and sat inside.

" I told you not to come near me in my personal time" he said in a cold tone.

" I'm sorry Sir, But Mr. Kim asked me to take you home quickly. So i came right after she left. " Driver explained.

" Hmm.. Why quickly? " He asked while being cold

" I don't know sir. I apologize " He replied.

" Okay. No need for apology " he said

AUTHOR'S POV : ISN'T HE A RICH MAN WITH A GOOD HEART? (Back to story)

AT A BIG MANSION

" Oh! My son is here " Mr Kim said while laughing , holding a glass of wine.

"Hello everyone" He bowed a little to greet the people sitting in the big luxurious lounge.

" Come here Son! " Mr Kim asked

He went to him quickly.

" This is the upcoming CEO of Kim corporation! As you can see My son is so fine at everything he do. Even his dressing style never disappoints. " He laughed a little " Cheers " He raised his glass in the air.

Taehyung was wearing a skin coloured dress shirt with dark brown dress pants. He is handsome that is his natural beauty. but he keeps himself so fine that no one can ever stop him/herself to compliment on him. Even his father always flex his son's qualities.he is good at whatever he do. His charm fascinate everyone. (except for y/n😂)

" Dad. can i have a second? " he asked leaning towards Mr Kim's ear.

" Sure.. " Mr Kim replied and quickly followed him

" What are all those people doing here? " He asked in his deep husky voice.

" My son! I just invited them for dinner. After all they are family of your mother. so they are our family too" Mr kim explained.