Cuddles

Y/n fell into her bed and started to sob again. She fell asleep while crying.

In the MORNING,

She flinched so badly when she felt a touch on her face. She immediately open her eyes and backed off. Her eyes melted into salty tears when she realized that He's Jungkook who was just tugging her hairs back softly.

He was looking at her with shock. She hugged him immediately without any second thought. She thought that how did he came in then she remembered that she gave him an extra key. He hugged her back and caressed her back lovingly.

" My baby missed me this much?.. i didn't knew! " he said while smiling.

she was not pulling off. she even hugged him tightly without responding to him. tears started to roll down from her eyes but she tried her best to control her emotions. suddenly Taehyung's words echoed in her mind

"But what will you say when he'll ask about all these marks"

And she pulled off from. the hug covering herself completely in the duvet from head to toe. she was not talking to Jungkook which made him more worried.

" Baby.. " he said in a concerning voice " Are you okay? Why are you hiding like this? "

She didn't replied. so he asked again

" Y/n..you are making me anxious. tell me are you okay? " he again said with a sad frown

" Why didn't you picked up" she said in a baby voice.

" Oh! So you are angry on me because i didn't picked up! " he chuckled a little.

" Okay I'm sorry.. I'm sorry i didn't picked up. I'll never do that again.. " he said while tickling her a little.

" Not accepted " she giggled a little

" What do i do? should i make you breakfast? hmm? that's a good idea! " he said " go ahead and fresh up. I'm in the kitchen " he walked out of the room after pecking her from out of the duvet

She immediately got up from her bed and went inside the bathroom. she sighed in relief. Just then utter guilt surrounded her. She slided her back with the door and fell down while sobbing..

" He trust me.... He cares for me... How can i.?? I'm a cheater... I don't deserve him... i don't deserve him... sobbing.. I love you jungkook.. sobbing " she let her emotions out after his loving gestures.

She showered and was about to wear her clothes when she noticed her marks again. she started to rubb them harshly in anger and pain of guilt. she was crying silently when she heard someone.

" Baby? what's taking so long? " jungkook spoke.

" coming!!! " she pulled herself together and answered him

He was very worried on her weird behavior. But now he felt more unknown emotions when he saw her in high neck sweatshirt. She never wears these type of full coverage clothes because she's allergic to warm clothes.

He came closer to her and back hugged her. Kissing her forehead from side. She holded him tightly too. She wanted to feel him and only him. she closed her eyes and felt his warmth. She was silent all along

" Baby.. are you.. are really okay? " he again asked her

She hmm in reply but his heart was not satisfied so he again asked her.

" Why are you wearing this. it will cause you allergy" he said indicating her fit

"This... it's in fashion nowadays.. and... and i was feeling cold.. it's so cold these day.. " she said while looking down. she can't look into his eyes.