Promise me

IN THE MORNING

Taehyung woke up with puffy eyes. He rubbed them lightly to adjust to the light that was coming from the broken windows of the abandoned building. He stood up but his weak body made him trip on his feet. He somehow balanced himself and looked around. He soon realized in what condition he came here.

He came out of the building and started to walk towards his car. he sat in his car and drove off to the hospital again. He was stuck in the traffic when his phone rang. He turned his gaze to the phone that was placed on the passenger seat. He saw that it was Seokjin's call. he sighed and picked up the phone

"Where are you Tae?? " Seokjin asked in a concerning tone

"I'm going to hospital" Tae said with a low voice

"I'm not asking where you are going right now. Where you were last night?? i was looking for you all along? Where the fuck were you ?? didn't even received any of my calls too? " Seokjin scolded him

"I'm not in a mood hyung" He sighed before checking 20 missed calls of his hyung from last night.

"Whatever 😑 " Seokjin hung up

Taehyung knew his brother was concerned about him. and that made him to burst out like this. so he just ignored what just happened and left for the hospital.

HOSPITAL

Taehyung walked in a fast pace towards her room. He was desperate to see his love. He was desperate to know if she was making any progress. He wanted to sooth his annoyed and sad heart. Only her face can bring ease to his chaos.

He entered the room slowly. He saw her bed was a little stretched upwards. But still her eyes were closed which made his broken heart to break all over again. Tears were threatening to come out any time. he sat besides her on the chair. his gaze was stuck on her face

The tears didn't took a second to come out when he saw her eyes opening slowly. A ray of hope shined in his sad eyes. Only her name came out from his mouth like a whisper and his hand touched her hand just to hold it and stay calm in this overwhelming situation.

She slowly turned her head towards taehyung just to find him sniffing and sobbing lightly. She finally adjusted to the light and opened her eyes weakly. He was looking straight into her eyes. Touching her soul through his gaze. She was doing the same.

A sad smile appeared to his face just to make her feel better. She smiled weakly too. And there his heart could not bare it anymore.He bursted into tears and hid his face in her embrace. He fell on the floor and his head rested near her waist. Which made y/n's eyes to glisten up. She slightly placed her hand on his hear started to caress his hairs softly.

Tears started to flow more and more from her eyes. She remembered everything that happened to her. She was sad at what her love did to her. And even now. she didn't found him besides her waiting for her to wake up. But found someone she rejected brutally.

They both cried for different reasons. But at least they had each other to console their uneasy hearts. Like they were the only bandaids to each other's wounds.

"The wait was worth it" he thought.

"why did he do that" she thought.

Taehyung moved his head up to make an eye contact. While her eyes were closed due to sadness and disappointment. He lightly caressed her hairs. which caught her attention so she opened her eyes just to see a sad taehyung sitting besides her.

"How are you feeling now? " Tae asked in a soft tone she simply nodded in return

"Let me call the doctor okay? " Tae said and slowly stood up but he stopped as well as his heart when he heard her voice after so long