Get well soon

NEXT DAY

Jungkook was totally unaware of y/n's condition. He woke up and headed towards his room. When he opened the door his eyes searched for y/n. But she was nowhere to be seen. he checked the bathroom which was unlocked and found her on the floor.

Her hairs were messy. Her skin turned pale. her lips were extremely dry. stains of dried up tears were visible on her cheeks. the blood on her forehead was also dried up.

His eyes got widen on seeing her condition. His heart skipped a beat and a sign of worry could be seen on his face. his eyes filled up with tears. He immediately took her in his arms . On touching her numb body he found out that she's burning with high fever.

He couldn't think straight for at least now so he ran towards his car having unconscious y/n in his arms. He settled himself on the driving seat while y/n was in his embrace on his lap. he was holding onto her tightly. Just then a tear escaped his eye.

He reached hospital and asked for a doctor. When doctors saw her they immediately admitted her to the ICU. His heart was running a marathon. He was afraid. What if she don't survive.

After half an hour. Doctors came out of the ICU he quickly made his way towards the doctor.

"Doctor how's my wife? how is she? " Jungkook asked

"I'm sorry Sir i don't have words" Doctor said

"W-What... What do you mean? " Tears started to flow

"I don't understand if it was a cardiac attack. but still. She is not getting her conscious back. nor she is in a coma. She got a serious psychological issue. Maybe a shock that is sticking her in her head. This is just like coma. She's not dead but she's not alive either. But she isn't in complete coma too" Doctor explained

"She will be okay.. right? she'll recover? " Jungkook said with trembling voice.

"I can't say much. but pray for her. that's what we can do in these situations" Doctor said and left the place after patting his shoulder.

"Wh-what... " He fell on the chair. He was afraid more.

He got a call from his dad just then. He picked up the call with his trembling hands.

"Yes dad" Jungkook said

"Where are you? " Mr. jeon asked

"I'm... umm... I'm home.. " Jungkook lied

"What are you doing there huh? What happened to your task? have you began? " Mr. jeon asked

"No dad... not yet.. but I'll do it" Jungkook replied.

"Do it fast jerk!! we don't have much time" mr. jeon scolded his son

"O-Okay.. okay dad I'm coming" Jungkook said with a heavy heart.

"Faster" Mr. jeon said and hung up

ON THE OTHER HAND

Seokjin came along with Mr. Kim for his monthly check up. They were walking peacefully to their doctor's cabin when Seokjin saw Jungkook coming out of a room. He wondered what is he doing here. He got curious.

They entered in the doctor's cabin and settled themselves. But Seokjin got more curious about jungkook. So he decided to check. After all he knows about their illegal clubs too now.

"Dad. I'll be back . you carry on" Seokjin said and left

He hurried towards the room from which jungkook came out. he was completely clueless about the situation. he can never think that the patient could ne y/n too.