I will find you

2 DAYS LATER

"Your divorce case is finished mam" Lawyer said on call

"Thank you so much. " She replied and cut the call.

"Now... I'm free... " She sighed deeply but her eyes were glistening up

"You feel good now? " She asked herself while looking in the mirror

"He got what he deserved. You brought chaos to his life by your hands. Do you feel good? " She asked again as her heart was uneasy

"No? Yes? No? How can i feel good after hurting someone? But what was my mistake? For which he punished me so hard my whole life"

"I didn't did anything wrong... i just seeked justice for myself that's it... "

She took her luggage and left the house. She sat in the cab and left for the airport. She waited patiently for her flight on the airport. Her heart was feeling unknown emotions. Peace? Chaos? What was that feeling of hurting someone badly? Did he felt it too when he did those things to me? how did he slept at nights after that?

Soon the announcement she heard for her flight. She boarded to her flight. Leaving everything behind. She didn't had anything left behind but her heart... Her heart which she gave to someone on her birthday night. So she was empty when she left the country for good.

She wanted to start a new life in a new place. where no one knows her. Where she knows no one. Where she can live a peaceful silent life. Without more chaos. She was tired and afraid. The money she got for selling jeons shares was enough to live a peaceful life in a country side area .

She had to leave taehyung behind in order to find herself. She was afraid to love again. She was too tired to trust again. She was afraid of unknown betrayals. She meant it when she said that it was her last good bye. But she was holding on to that "until we meet again"

SEOKJIN'S SIDE

"Did you heard it tae?? " Seokjin rushed to taehyung

"What is it? " Taehyung asked annoyingly

"Y/n accused jungkook of stealing her shares. He got jail for years and a heavy fine too!! " Seokjin couldn't believe the news himself

"What!? " Taehyung was now shocked too

"Woah. I can't believe! Do you think it could be her plan? " Seokjin was standing in disbelief

"Y/n did this ? " Taehyung frowned at his own thoughts

"She did the right thing if she did it on purpose. that fuckin bastard deserved it" Seokjin said and left

He tried to call her but her number was out of reach. He was worried about her. He wanted to know everything that happened. but she was nowhere to be found. She got vanished like thin air. he searched for her everywhere but he didn't found her.

Later he found out that one of kim's partners in couple of projects Mr. choi bought all of the shares. He researched about it and found out that they both did it together. Mr. choi was a powerful man and he was after jeon corporation for a long time.

He was happy that she took revenge on him but he was sad that why didn't she asked for help to him. He also found out that y/n filed a divorce case and accused him for physical assault too. He was satisfied by her desicions. he was proud of his love.

___________________

ONE YEAR LATER

Y/n was living in Edinburgh. She lived a simple life. Silent like she always wanted. She woke up in the morning by birds chirping. It was her daily alarm. She bought a nice cottage for herself in the country side of Edinburgh.