Unknown stuff

Y/n came out of the car and after walking a little when she was about to get into her home she saw a shadow behind the wall. Somehow she had a feeling that she knows that who's the owner of this shadow. So she decided to go to backside. And she saw someone standing there looking down with a sad face. He was none other then Kim Taehyung. She folded her arms

" Mr. Kim" She called his name which caused him to flinch a little

he immediately diverted his gaze to the direction from where the familiar voice came. After seeing her face the sadness from his face vanished and he smiled a little unknowingly.

" What are you doing here at this hour? It's cold outside. Come inside " She asked in a polite manner.

He stood still looking at her peaceful face. he was feeling good now. he didn't replied neither did he payed attention to her offer.

" Taehyung !!! " she shook him a little

" Oh... Yeah.. umm.. y/n..you came back.. how was your date.. " he said confusingly looking here and there randomly

" Did you eat dinner? " She asked in a concerning voice after noticing his pale skin and swollen eyes.

" Umm.. uhh.. I should leave. i just came here to walk. Actually I was walking in the park nearby but i ended up here.. " he said ignoring her statements completely.

" It's cold outside Tae. Let's go inside " she said with a tense voice.

He again ignored her and this time he was about to leave but a hand pulled his wrist back and he stopped he looked back and it was y/n who was looking at him with guilt all over in her doe eyes. His heartbeat fasten up on seeing her helpless condition.

" Wanna have some ramen? " she asked with a sad tone

He can't ignore her anymore. He gave up and nodded. She started to head towards the door with the corner of his sleeve in her hand. Dragging him inside. I mean. Kind of

he smiled a little on her action. her grip was tight like she didn't wanted to let him go. and sicerety was dripping from her each and every action . She signaled him to sit on the sofa but he stood still in between. She gave a look to him and left to the bathroom. she changed into her comfy and he was still standing in between.

" Sit somewhere. You'll get tired like this" she said in a soft tone

While heading towards the kitchen. she stood in front of the stove and started to cut some vegetables suddenly she cut her finger mistakenly.

" Ahh!!! " She shouted and knife fell from her hand.

Taehyung flinched on her voice and ran towards her quickly. He holded her hand and attatched her finger with his mouth to suck up her blood. She was standing still in shock looking straight into his tense eyes. when he noticed that the blood isn't stopping he dragged her to the wash basin softly and tried to rinse off the blood with cold water.

When the blood stopped a little he asked for the first aid kit. she signaled to the cupboard. he quickly took out the kit and made her sit on the chair nearby and started to aid her. She was looking at him with her eyes wide open all along. Somewhere in her heart she was adoring his actions. And now she knows that he isn't really that angry on her.

She smiled on her thoughts when his gaze turned to her face and she quickly changed her expression to stern one.

" Can't you be just careful while working with knife ? " he said while looking angry

" Actually.. i was being careful but it just happened. " she said with her doe eyes Looking straight into his eyes. you can say looking straight into his soul.