Listen!

Hey everyone! I hope you're doing well in every field of your life. I hope you're eating well, sleeping well, and taking care of your mental health too.

I came here to tell you all that I'm writing a new book. It's title is
"MALEVOLENT".

It is a really interesting and twisted story you will ever find out there. You can expect the unexpected from this book. Because I've been working on this book long before i dropped my last book " STRENGTH IN OUR SCARS"
That's why i can say I'm a little confident about this one.

But my confidence level highly depends on your appreciation. If you encourage me enough, I'll continue to write more.

The genre of this book is specifically "Dark Romance". This is the kind of genre i never wrote before. Maybe I'll do some mistakes, positive criticism is allowed, but hate on any character or author will not be ignored.

Because all the characters are written by me. They are molded into a shape i wanted it to be. So if you unnecessarily hate on a character, it will be hate towards me.

Please visit my profile and add my book to your library and reading list. It will help you to stay updated. Votes and comments will be highly appreciated. I will answer each one of your comments.

First chapter will be out on 1st April, Share this book with your friends and enjoy reading~

Bye bye~

Thank you for reading this note🤎 You're my true friend 🤎