Who's he?

Days spent like this. Y/n and jungkook used to be on call for hours. and they used to meet each other daily. Then the weekend came . Someone was totally unaware of the weekend coming already. But on the other hand someone was really very happy when he realized that the most awaited weekend has come.

RING RING -

Y/n's phone was ringing but she was in the kitchen because her man was making her dinner. She was sitting there peacefully praising jungkook's working figure. Her face was shining brightly because of the wide smile she was wearing on her face.

" Whats with those eyes hmm? " he asked looking down while working and smiling shyly.

" What eyes? " she asked with a giggle.

" Those pretty doe eyes. In which i see a lot of love for a man.. what's his name... umm... jungkook.. Jungkook it is! " he said while teasing her.

" You are wrong. there's only one thing i love in this entire world. and that is... good food" she said giggling a little

" So make me your food for tonight then...i swear i taste good. " he leaned towards her and said in a seductive manner.

Shiver ran down to her spine. she is feeling butterflies in her stomach. she turned red due blushing hard. she covered her face with her palms and ran towards her bed. He was laughing at her reaction.

" What now? " He said while laughing

" Just cook your food.. " she said while smiling ear to ear.

After some minutes Jungkook was done with his food. so she called y/n. they both had dinner together talking and laughing together.

" Jungkook? " she said

" hmm?"

"You didn't told me anything about you. i wanna know. i mean i know it's too early to be digging about each other's past but i wanna know. something anything.. " she said it in one go with a pout

" Okay I'll tell you anything you wanna know about me" he said without hesitation

" But.. it will be confusing.. you tell me. from start to end. " she replied

" Hmm... y/n...there's nothing special to know about me. but if you are that curious I'll tell you briefly. " he said smiling at her

" please start. " she said in excitement

JUNGKOOK'S LIFE

Jungkook is the only son. His father runs a very big business chain. Jeon enterprises is a big name. Her mother is a simple woman who is a silent lady by nature. Jungkook's parents had an arrange marriage so his parents are not so close. after all his father scold his mother often..

In order to not to lose his only son's side Mr. Jeon sent jungkook to US at a very young age. when he was about 13 years old. He grew up there. without a family. without a mother. he turned out to be a cold and stern person because of lack of love and affection towards him.

Because of the childhood trauma of seeing his mother being helpless in front of his father. He started to hate his family. The family that pretends to be a perfect family. but actually it is a scattered family.

On his 22nd birthday when he came back to korea after 9 years. He didn't wanted to attend his birthday party which was organized at his home grandly. where they were gonna pretend again that it's a happy family. He came with lisa at the bar instead of going on his own birthday party.

There he saw a girl. Who was like every other girl. But something about her aura is different. he couldn't take his eye off of her. he was stuck in his head after seeing her. he started to think that he likes her. so he thought of proposing her. before anyone else could get closer to her. he wanted to grab the chance.