Don't ruin our friendship!

" Who's he y/n? " jungkook said in a cold and stern voice

Y/n smiled hesitantly when Taehyung turned around to see who's asking this. Taehyung and Jungkook were looking into each other's eyes. more like looking into each other's soul with a sharp gaze. Looking like they'll land a punch on each other's face any moment. Just then y/n came and stood between both of them facing jungkook.

" Aa... Jungkook.. He's ... He's my friend." she said with an awkward tone

" Friend? " " you never told me! " he said with a frown looking straight into y/n's soul.

She gulped and turned around immediately

" Taehyung! He's Jungkook..My boyfriend And Jungkook he's Taehyung..My friend hehe. Now i told you both about each other " She said while tugging her hairs back and laughing awkwardly.

Hearing her words Taehyung's heart broke into pieces and his eyes started to form an ocean of tears but he controlled himself on hearing jungkook's voice. and his sadness turned into anger.

" Let's go baby. We are getting late" jungkook said while holding y/n through her waist.

" Aa.. Jungkook " she was about to say something but taehyung spoke

" Where are you going y/n? " he said with glossy doe eyes showing her that he's disappointed through his eyes.

" Aa... Taehyung " she was about to answer him but Jungkook holded her tightly indicating her to not to answer and spoke.

" We are going on a date. " jungkook said with proud.

Boiling anger could be seen through taehyung's eyes but he controlled all of it for the sake of y/n. Jungkook turned around towards his car's direction holding on to y/n. Taehyung was standing there helpless and extremely sad Thinking how did it happened just in a week? Just then y/n turned her head back while walking straight with jungkook.

Taehyung was looking at her when she said Sorry silently . Taehyung could read her lips. and he lowered his head immediately as he felt a warm drop of salty water on his cheek. He left the place after sometime.

TAEHYUNG'S HOME

" How could he? " he asked himself

" Why would a millionaire like him would fall for a girl like y/n? " huh? "

" She's not meant to be with him! he will destroy her life!!! " he said in anger while throwing the side lamp on the floor

" He'll just use my y/n for his pleasure " he said with a sobbing sound hiding his face in his palms then pulling his hair harshly.

" I will surely teach you a lesson if you ever hurt my y/n Mr. Jeon Jungkook!! " His face turned red and his eyes shows pure anger.

" But i can't do anything right now because she's with you. she's happy. she wants to be with you. " his red eyes were now filled with tears which are falling continuously

" She's happy... with... with HIM... " He said to himself while sobbing trying to accept the reality that y/n fell for him from the start. And if he comes in the way. he would he the third wheel.

AUTHOR NOTE : Taehyung knows jungkook because jungkook is the son of millionaire Mr. Jeon. Kims and Jeons are two big names. But jungkook don't know about taehyung because his dad is still hiding him waiting for the right time to land a bomb on the industry.

ON THE OTHER HAND

Y/n was not feeling good and she knows that she hurt taehyung. She's continuously looking out of the window. She's not even trying to smile because she's a soft hearted girl who gets hurt if she hurt someone. She let out a sigh before looking down. While jungkook is watching her time to time and he's feeling an unknown awkward feeling now.