Tomorrow?

After her performance she hurried to back stage and thought for a second.

" What's he doing here? "

She was stunned, shocked and excited at the same time. She changed her dress and went outside but he was gone. She felt a little sad on realizing that she was late. but she made her way to her home.

When she reached home She got freshen up and had her dinner after that she did the dishes. That's how she lives. She made her bed and laid down. it was around 3 am And it's her normal routine. She sleeps late after work and wake up late the next day. and that's how you can say her clock works.

NEXT DAY

She woke up when she heard the annoying voice of her alarm. It was 11am. She woke up all annoyed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. After that she had her breakfast and went out to have some fresh air.

She was walking around in a park when she saw an ice-cream van. she loves ice-cream!!
She ran towards the van all excited. She bought an ice-cream for herself and was about to enjoy it when she saw a child looking at her . his condition was pathetic. she smiled a little at him and walked towards him.

"Do you want ice-cream? " she said while smiling at the child.

" Hmm" he nodded in excitement.

" Hurry up and finish it before your friends find you" She said and gave the ice-cream to him while laughing.

"Thank you" He said while bowing to her.

"Aww no need for that. Go hurry" she said still smiling

He ran away with a happy face.

"Ahh.. i feel good" she said to herself while facing the sky with closed eyes.

She walked a little and rested a little under the shade of the tree.
During all of this. Someone was looking at her all along. He was looking at her Smiling face, Shining eyes, Her silky long hair bouncing in the air, and all of above her loving and kind heart. Her kindness was what attracted him the most.

SOME DAYS LATER

Y/n was in the club getting ready for her performance. suddenly her makeup artist ruined her makeup mistakenly. Producers started to shout at her.

"Why the f*ck are you late huh? "

"Are you a f*cking princess??
You little piece of sh*t. Come fast! "

Her heart was broken on listening upon those hurtful words. but she pulled herself together and fixed her makeup quickly. she thought of washing off her face but she couldn't show her bare face to her audience. it can harm her in her daily life.

She hurried towards the stage. started her performance. The producers asked her to go down and appeal to the audience closely. She was hesitating a little but she did it out of fear.

People were shouting and calling her with names like sl*t, wh*re etc etc. throwing money on her perfect figure. showering her with champagne. In all that crowd and noise. She saw someone she often saw at the club during her performances. but she never met him after performance.

After all that stuff. She was packing up to leave. someone called her name and she stood dumbfounded after looking back.
Her doe eyes were looking more bigger now. and her pupils got dilated.

" Y/n. Can i have your word? " He said while looking straight into her eyes.

" Aa-uhh... Jun... Jungkook... " She said while hesitating.

" Can we talk? " he said in a cold tone

" aa- sure.. sure.. " She said while blushing.

They both walked out of the club together. and started to talk while walking slow on the street.

" So how are you? i mean your health is it good? He asked

" oh! yeah! I'm all good. " she said while being confused.
" What about you? " She asked

" Ah - I'm good" a little smile appeared on his face now

"O-Good " she said smiling.

" Y/n " he said

"yeah? " she replied

" Can i have dinner with you? Like... umm.. tomorrow? " He asked while hesitating

" Ah-oh... Umm.." She was shocked by his question.
" Sure.. ah... Yeah Tomorrow. tomorrow it is.. " she was now excited. she tried hard not to blush.

"Okay! then... see you tomorrow? Near the park? " he said and stopped at his place.

" Oh! Yeah tomorrow for sure! " She said smiling.

"Bye" he said and turned around.

" Bye " she said in excitement while raising her hand.

She ran towards her home in excitement. but someone was there. looking at her happy figure. He followed her as she was so excited not even in her all senses. looking like a half drunk lady.

To Be Continued~

Do tell me who that guy is? Is he a stalker or what?

Thank you for reading ❤