Proof of love

NEXT DAY

Y/n woke up and did her morning routine . She was going to the kitchen to make breakfast for herself when she heard the door bell. She opened the door and saw someone. Her heart clenched on seeing the person. Her eyes were filling up with tears.

"May i? " Jungkook said asking for the permission to come in. his face was silent. but who knew what thunders were inside.

She quickly left her place indicating him to come in. He came in and closed the door. She was standing besides the kitchen counter with a confused face. While he was looking at her walking slowly towards the kitchen. She spoke up to break the awkward silence.

"Did you.... Have breakfast? I'm making for myself.. So tell me if you didn't..I'll make for you too. " She said while looking down.

"I'll make breakfast for US." He was standing close to her but she didn't realized till now.

"Y-You? " She flinched when she realized he's standing close.

"Yeah. Why? You don't want me to use your kitchen? " he asked with a frown

"B-But.. Jun... " He cut her words off by saying

"Move aside y/n..I'm hungry" He grabbed her arms softy and made her sit on the chair besides the counter.

He started to make breakfast with a smiley face. On the other hand y/n was still confused what's gotten into him. Why isn't he angry on her. why is he behaving like nothing happened. She was in her own world. looking down without blinking. But she flinched when she felt his comforting breath near her face.

She immediately looked up and saw jungkook looking at her with his doe eyes. She felt like he just hugged her through just an eye contact. His intense gaze was stuck on her face while he was standing beside the counter near her bending a little to match her level. His hands were resting on the counter.

"Breakfast is ready baby" He spoke with a soft tone

She was more confused now. She felt peace and excitement when he called her baby again. But her heart was still uneasy. She wanted to be punished properly. But he was not even asking for any explanation.

"Baby? What are you thinking huh? Start" he said while sliding the plate towards her.

"Ah.. okay.. " She looked down again and started to eat in hurry.

"Won't you even wait for me to start? " he asked with a pout.

"Oh... I'm sorry " she said with doe eyes

"It's okay. carry on" he smiled and patted her head while she was looking at him with disbelief.

They both had breakfast and Jungkook did the dishes as he always do. Y/n was just looking at him silently. waiting for him to speak up until now. but her heart wanted to know what's going on in his mind. Did he forgive her this early? He don't even know what exactly happened that day.

She was sitting on the sofa while thinking all of that. She didn't realized when he came closer and sat besides her. She flinched when she felt strong arms around her waist. He grabbed her waist wrapped his arms around her and melted into her. Her legs were now resting on his legs. Like she was almost on his lap. His head was resting on her chest.

She panicked a little before but now she was comfortable. She found the touch and embrace she was craving for. She started to caress his hairs with one hand and the other hand was caressing his back. He simply closed his eyes and sniffed her scent down to his lungs. like it was his fuel to live.

They stayed like this for some time then the guilt came back to y/n and she was restless again. She thought that she don't deserve this. He don't deserve this. But she was helpless because he was very comfortable. He was looking like a baby who's really tired. Who just wants love and care. So she remained silent.