Han river

She was smiling all along going inside her house. She got freshen up changed into her comfy clothes and laid down on her bed. she was facing the ceiling and thinking about what just happened.

"Did i just had a dinner date with a guy i don't even know? " She asked herself.

"Oh God! It was definitely not a Date! stop being delusional y/n!! " she shrugged off her thoughts.

" He(jungkook) must be really sad... What would he be thinking about me? A bar girl and that much ego? " She felt sad on what happened.

" I should apologize him. but... i don't have his number. and i don't know if he will come to see me again or not... I really wanted to be with him" a lone tear escaped from her eye. She fell asleep in no time as she was so tired.

NEXT DAY

6PM

She got ready for her work. She totally forgot about last night. when she came out she saw a man waiting for someone walking slowly back and forth. Soon she realized it was the man from last night. Then she remembered he asked her to meet him at 6pm.

" Oh Hi! " he said with a big smile on his face.

" Oo Hello " she said after coming back from her long journey of thoughts.

" So.. how are you? " He asked in a very polite manner

" Ah! I'm fine" she replied with a smile. " What about you? " she asked

" I'm good as you can see" he replied in a fun manner.

" Oh! i forgot to bring your shoes and jacket ! let me bring them quickly " she said and was about to hurry back to her house. when he said

" No need. Just keep it"

" What? Why? It's yours. so i must give it back" she said in confusion. " you came to collect your stuff right" she said again

" Ah.. Maybe ... Maybe that was just an excuse " he said while brushing the back of his head with his hand.

" Uhh- actually I'm getting late to my work.. " she said

" Oh! no problem i can just drop you there. " he said with a dull smile.

" O No. i can go by myself! " she said being disturbed

" Okay okay. don't be mad at me... i was just asking.. " he said to cover up.

" I'm sorry. I'm not getting mad.. it's just.. I'm getting late... " she said while lowering her head.

" No need to say sorry. it's okay. " He said with a smile.

" Okay. bye then" she bidded goodbye

" Ah... okay... bye.. " he replied.

He was glued to his place and looking at her disappearing figure. He was confused, Sad, disgusted, At the same time. He was thinking

" She didn't even asked my name.. "

"Maybe... I'm just that un-needed"

"Why am i so sad? I'm a stranger to her. And an average person would do the same to a stranger what she did"

" Although she did a lot for me from walking with me to dining with me. i should be happy for that"

He shrugged off his thoughts and left from there.

AT BAR

She was performing on stage but her mind was somewhere else. Her focus was somewhere else Her eyes were somewhere else. She was trying to find someone in that blue and red crowd of drunk people. But she couldn't find out.