Good bye

BACK TO Y/N

Y/n stood up from her place to go to taehyung's room. She was walking silently just then she heard loud shouts from Seokjin's office. She flinched and stopped for a second. but she shouldn't. She heard some things she shouldn't have listened to.

"Why should i even care?? I always did everything to get him! Even after i found out that he started to like my own friend! I never stopped! i brought jungkook with me that day. i knew that she will drool over him. I asked him to try to fall for her ! All of that. her marriage happened because i worked hard! I will continue to work hard to get my taehyung back from that witch!! I can't understand what has she done to him"

And her broken soul broke again into little pieces. It's always her ears that betray her. The things she hear. breaks her over and over again. more like. fate wants her to hear to the things she don't want to. She had no tears to cry now. She was not feeling anything but pain

Unbearable pain. She started to shiver. Everyone. Each and everyone in her life betrayed her. The idea that everyone just hate her. What did she do to deserve this much hate? Why ? Everyone is a traitor. Who knows if taehyung and Seokjin are also like them.

She turned back to the dining area and sat on her chair looking straight without any sign of emotion or feeling on her face. but there was a war a chaos going on in her head and mind.

It's been an hour and y/n was sitting in the dining room She was looking straight to the wall for the past one hour. Taehyung waited for her so long but she didn't came so he came out himself to check on her.

He knocked her room. but didn't got any response. He entered the unlocked room and checked if she was inside but she wasn't. He made his way outside when his eyes fell on her still figure. Sitting on the chair looking straight to the wall in front of her.

He sighed and came near her. he placed his hand on her shoulder which made her flinch badly.

"Are you okay y/n? " he asked in broken voice

"Hmm? " she raised her eye brows like she didn't understood the question completely

"I said... *sigh* let it go.. come let's go outside. you need some fresh air" he said while taking her hand in his hand.

She stood up with her broken body and soul. She simply followed him and they ended up in the garden. They were walking slowly when lisa saw them walking hand in hand. she boiled in anger again. and continued to make her way out.

"Y/n " tae said

"hmm? " She replied

"I know... *sigh* i know you are not okay.. But you should know that I'm with you. you can cry if you want to.. tell me things you are dealing with. tell me all of what is in your heart. please don't be quiet like this" Tae said while looking down

"Taehyung.. " She looked up to him with her doe full of hurt eyes

"Yes my heart" He replied softly

"I changed my decision. " She said with a straight face

"What? " He frowned

"I... I want to.. *sigh* I want to give him another chance. I will patch up with him. I feel like he's guilty. " She said immediately turning her gaze back to the ground.

As she was clearly not sure about her decision right now. she just wanted to stop his high hopes from growing further. As this time.. She wanted to help lisa to get what she wants. She was out of her mind

"What are you saying y/n? what if... " He got cut off when she spoke again

"Taehyungah! Thank you so much for whatever you did for me. You are such a nice friend. I would like to be friends with you till my last breath" She faked a smile to him