Hurtful things ⚠

~
~
~
~
WARNING ⚠ 🔞 CONTENT
WARNING⚠ PHYSICAL ABUSE
~
~
~
~

Jungkook opened the door for y/n and dragged her out harshly on reaching his private mansion. A cold look on his face was scaring y/n.

"What's the matter with you jungkook? " Y/n asked while hissing in pain

While he continued to walk inside with her. She was looking at him with teary eyes. She never thought that her first night after marriage would look like this.

He threw her harshly on the bed and losen his tie. He wore off his blazer and threw it on the couch while settling himself on couch too. He took a deep breath while resting his head on the couch.On the other hand y/n was looking at him sitting dumbfounded. Her already broken heart broke into pieces again when she heard him.

"Strip" He said with a cold voice

"W-What? " Y/n said in disbelief

"I said strip! Is it that difficult to understand? " He said while giving her a hateful gaze

"B-But jungkook.. " She was about to say something but he cut her off

"That's what you used to do. That's what you are. So just STRIP" He said while crossing his fingers and looking at her with a cold face.

"What? I never did that.. I was not a stripper" Y/n said with trembling voice

"Oh! So whatever you were. People call it SL*T anyway " Jungkook said without hesitating breaking her soul into pieces

"J-Jung-Kook.. " tears were flowing from her ocean eyes

" I don't like to wait y/n. DO IT RIGHT NOW!!! " Jungkook shouted at her making her flinch in fear.

She was now afraid of him. She slowly started to take off her clothes with her shivering hands. Her cheeks were wet with the salty water that came out of her swollen eyes.

Jungkook was just looking at her with a straight face. A chaos was going on in his head. He couldn't think straight for at least now. She was now half nak*d. She was standing in only br@ and p@nties.

She never thought that she would be showing herself to him like this.. She was extremely broken by this slut treatment. right after being broken by a friend. it was hard to survive. but she somehow pulled herself together

"Now come near me. seduce me like you use to do in the bar" Jungkook said . And by keep mentioning about the bar. he was doing a salt on the wound work.

"Why are you doing this to me? " Y/n asked while controlling her tears

"What am i doing? " Jungkook said with a frown while standing up

" You are hurting me Jungkookie" Y/n said

"And what do you think of yourself? What did you do to me huh? " Jungkook said while being extremely close to her looking straight into her eyes

"What have i done to you jungkook?.. for which you are punishing me like this? " Y/n said in a helpless voice

"Ditching me doesn't seems bad to you? Being double face? What do you think of yourself? " Jungkook said while throwing her on the bed.

"I didn't ditched you jungkook" She was crying while hiding her face under her palms.

He didn't wanted to listen to her but punish hard so that she can remember for the rest of her life. He ripped her p@ntie harshly which hurt her. Opened up his boxers. He tied her hands back with his tie tightly. She was crying in pain and fear of upcoming pain.

He didn't thought twice and started thrusting into her harshly . He was really angry that he couldn't control his pace. He already reached deep into her spot with only thrusting twice. making her bleed. She started to bleed but jungkook ignored it as he was going mad.

Y/n was screaming in pain. She was helplessly being raped by her own husband. Her voice became faded due to her screams. but Jungkook turned deaf. He didn't cared about her broken soul and body.

He kept on thrusting by using abusive and harsh words in between. This was not enough but he flipped her to give her more pain. He again started thrusting giving her more than enough pain to survive.

"Once a slut *grunts* Always a slut! " He thrusted deep into her by saying this. He was also spanking her harshly leaving bruises on her body. She c*mmed in between along with bleeding . It was not because of pleasure but pain and fear.

"Bitch! You deserve much more" He said these hurtful words which were being printed onto her heart with a sharp pain. words that can never be erased.

After an hour of mental and physical torture. He Stopped. His condition was messy. He was sweating and panting. He flipped her again now she was facing him He came near her face which was messy due to the pain and screams. he grabbed her jaw harshly.

"You will be punished everytime you hurt me. And I'll make sure you remember each and every session. " He said while looking straight into her eyes.

While y/n's breath was stuck into her throat. She couldn't breath properly. She was in extreme pain. Not only her body was aching badly. But her soul and heart were also broke in a way that can never be fixed again.

Only stars in her eyes that taehyung once admired were flowing down their galaxy. Her heavy breath and uneven heartbeat was making her think that she won't survive this pain. She wanted to give up. But instead she fell asleep in that pain. She didn't even moved a bit. and slept in the exact position jungkook left her.

She was laying on the bed like a dead body. Blood was all over around her. Her pale skin, dried lips, and swollen eyes were screaming proof of her pain. which jungkook didn't bothered to see.

NEXT DAY

She was still laying in her bed like last night. Tears dried up on her cheeks. Her messy hairs were wrapped around her neck too. She was stinking due to the smell of blood. When she opened her eyes she felt her body numb.

She couldn't move. She felt helpless. And she started to cry. She was crying when Jungkook came in the room. He looked at her for a second when she tried to stop her herself from crying. she closed her eyes tightly to avoid his hurtful gaze.

He picked her in his arms softly. And started to walk towards the bathroom. She opened her eyes slowly only to see her normal jungkook. He helped her in taking bath. and changed her clothes. but he has no feelings on his face. his face was expression less.

She couldn't judge his mood by his face or gaze right now. only thing she knows is she is in pain. looking at him make her more sad and broke. Tears were not helping it either. Stars kept on leaving the galaxy in her eyes. while looking at the love of her life.

He again took her in his arms without looking at her even once. He came into the kitchen and put her on the chair. Where food was already placed. While she was not feeling like eating. she just wanted someone to soothe her. Calm her mind. Love her. And right now . that someone was definitely not jungkook.

"Eat." Jungkook said in a stern voice.

Y/n sat still. didn't even flinched at his voice

"I said eat. Finish it before i come back" He said again

She was not responding but looking straight at the wall with rolling down tears. He looked at her for a second more and left the place. He came in the room and changed the bed sheets. and everything important. He sat down for a second and realized how badly he hurted her.

But there was no guilt in his eyes. He felt bad at her condition. He now wanted to sooth her. But he knows that she must have developed a fear of his touch by now. But somewhere in his heart. He believed that she deserved it.

TO BE CONTINUED~

THANK YOU FOR READING❤ AND APOLOGIES FOR EVERYONE WHO IS OFFENDED.