I'm sorry

They both woke up in each other's embrace. Y/n flinched when she realized that she's not wearing any clothes and she's in a tight grip of someone so she looked up quickly and found herself in Taehyung's embrace. She started to remembered what happened last night and when she realized she she sat up covering herself with the duvet holding her head due to severe pain.

At her sudden action taehyung's sweet dreams broke and he came back to reality. When he opened his eyes slowly and saw y/n infront of his eyes wearing no clothes he sat up in shock too and realized that he is n@ked too. then the memories started to flow in his mind. immediately stood up covering himself and went to the bathroom and took a cold shower .

He passed y/n's clothes to her and she wore her clothes too. She was sitting silently. he was watching her silent face. she slowly tried to stand up but she tripped and she was about to fall but she fell on the bed.

" Are you okay? " he said in concern

" Hmm.. " she said in reply.

She was not really able to walk after last night. They were so lost into each other that they didn't even realized that there's a tomorrow too. Their bodies were painted with hickeys. She again tried to stand up because shower was important. Taehyung came a little closer and tried to help her but she denied.

" Let me help y/n" he said in a sad tone

" I'm fine " she answered looking down. The guilt was not even allowing her to cry louder.

" I'm sorry... I'm sorry i lost my senses. i should have controlled myself. i should have never touched you.. i swear my intentions were not that evil... i.. " she cut him off and said

" I'm a sinner equally to this. " a tear escaped her eye as she grabbed her hair in anger.

" I didn't stopped you.. and maybe... Let it go... how will i face jungkook... i... i cheated on him... " she started sobbing while covering her face

" It's all my fault y/n...please don't cry I'm sorry... don't feel guilty" he said more concerning about her

" No it's my fault ....I shouldn't have came with you in the first place!!" she started crying

" Y/n...." he said when his heart broke into pieces on hearing her words. he just wanted a simple little trip. not all of this.

" Taehyung... ....We are friends right? We are really good friends.... nothing is changed right? I love Jungkook.. He's my boyfriend he loves me . Please don't tell him about this... please never do... Tell me....Tell me nothing is changed" she said while pleading to him A loud sound of something breaking up was echoed and it was none other then Taehyung's heart again.

" I... I will never tell him... why would i? and it was not your fault at all.... Don't worry y/n...we are still good friends. Nothing is changed " he cupped her face while hesitating because she maybe resisting his touch now. but she didn't resisted.

She nodded a little then he wiped her tears carefully.

" Don't worry y/n......Everything is same as it was yesterday and before yesterday. just forget about last night it was a nightmare" he said somehow controlling his emotions of realization that he can be her first night but can't be the first to be loved by her.

She again nodded and he helped her to stand up and walk to the bathroom. she took a shower . she looked in the mirror while wearing her clothes and saw her body is filled with purple marks. she touched them and remembered how she felt pleasure while he was giving her hickeys. She felt guilty on her actions. she shrugged off her thoughts and came out of the bathroom limping