Her past

Soon they reached their destination. It was none other than Namsan tower. y/n was so happy because she always dreamt of going to namsan tower with her lover. He got out of his car and opened the door for her. offered a hand to her and they started to walk towards namsan tower.

They bought a love lock and Soon they reached at the lock bridge. They wrote their names on it and locked it on the bridge. threw the keys away. she was so happy she almost jumped in happiness.

He was just admiring her. Realizing that she is a totally different person from what he saw at the club dancing in front of hundreds of people. This is just an Innocent soul. stuck in this cruel world.

She realized that someone is looking at her continuously so she hit Jungkook's arm cutely and shyly. He chuckled at her action. they both clicked photos together and spent a quality time. after some time

" Let's go eat something " he said while holding her hand

" umm.. okay " she said smiling at him

They both went to a restaurant and Jungkook ordered food for both of them.They both had their food and left from there. They walked a little and ended up in a park. They both were silent until now

" So Ms. Y/n. Tell me about yourself. I don't know a thing about you! " he said in a playful manner.

" Umm.. there's nothing to tell.. my life has always been a disaster... " she said while looking down.

" Its okay y/n..you can tell me. maybe you'll feel better " he said in a consoling manner

"I can... tell you anything? " she asked with her big doe eyes

"Yes. Anything my love" he said holding her hand

"Well... I don't belong to a rich family.... " she started to tell him her story

Y/N'S PAST

Y/n 's parents were poor. They lived their life like a compromise. But they always tried to make y/n's life easy by taking loans. She completed her high school with Lisa. Lisa is her best friend from middle school. she knows everything about y/n. Lisa belongs to a middle class family not so rich but not poor.

When y/n turned 18. She aslo graduated from her high school . lisa and y/n decided to apply for a higher scholarship abroad. The day they got selected for the scholarship. it was y/n's birthday. She was so happy to know about her selection. Lisa and y/n both got selected together. She celebrated a little with lisa at her home. but she wanted to share this news with her parents so she left.

When she reached home she saw some people inside her house. she got afraid and peeked through the window. There were some people standing and 2 people were laying on the floor. They seemed dead. just then y/n's heart skipped a beat when she realized that the people laying on the floor are her parents.

Her eyes filled up with tears and she felt something very heavy on her heart. it felt like her voice is stolen from her. She could breath properly. When the man standing on her parents dead bodies looked towards window his eyes laid on her and she started running without a second thought.

She ran as fast as she could. She didn't thought where is she going but she continued to run where ever her legs lead her to. she was crying her lungs out. she ended up on an empty road and it was almost 1 hours since she was running for her life. The sun already set. and it's getting dark.

Soon she got hit by a car and fell down on the road. due to unbearable pain she passed out. Someone ran out of the car and check on her. her pulse was still there. but she was burning from high fever. He took her in his embrace and rushed towards his car. he put her in the back seat and headed towards the hospital.