9.

Januari 8th Wednesday, 9.00 am

9.00 AM
Hi :-(

9.01 AM
Hello :-) why the long face?

9.01 AM
Something just happened.

9.02 AM
It's not a big deal don't even worry about it.

9.02 AM
You're using periods, something's up

9.02 AM
Tell me

9.02 AM
Are you sure princess?

9.03 AM
How am I even letting you call me princess

9.03 AM
But yes, go on?

9.04 AM
Someone died

9.04 AM
oh my.. I'm sorry :-(

9.04 AM
Can I ask who it was?

9.05 AM
It was my ex-girlfriend.

Louis pov

I put my phone down and started to process what I had just been told. His ex-girlfriend. That would mean he isn't gay, or just found out? Oh my god Louis how are you even thinking about this right now, the boy just lost someone he cares about. I took a deep sigh and grabbed my phone into my hands as I felt my palms getting clammy for whatever reason it was. Was I anxious to hear about the story of his ex? What's up with that? Was I scared that he would be straight? In the end it always comes back to why, but for now I shut my thinking down and focussed on something important. Him.

9.07 AM
Your ex-girlfriend? What was her name?

9.08 AM
Her name was Mia.. We weren't that close, but well..

9.08 AM
Nevermind. That's a story for another day

9.08 AM
Alright that's okay

9.09 AM
When is the funeral?

9.09 AM
This saturday..

As I was typing I stopped myself and looked at the message that I couldn't finish. I couldn't even think about what to say or how to comfort him. I've lost my fair share of people, but I never lost my ex-girlfriend. I had no idea how to handle that situation, but if it was me, I'd be devastated. Weirdly enough, me and Shelby have a great relationship now, she took it really well. And that was just one person that got it. She has no problems with me being gay, even better, she's happy that I am. Those thoughts silently led me to another topic in my head, how was his relationship with her? How did it end..?

9.10 AM
I'm really sorry :-( I hope you and your family will get back on your feet real soon

9.10 AM
We will. Don't worry, we're Styles. We smile through everything ;)

9.11 AM
Just like the Tomlinson's ;)

I looked at my phone screen and smiled, knowing we just let a bar down.

9.11 AM
Hey Tomlinson?

9.11 AM
Yes, Styles?

9.12 AM
Thanks for this

9.12 AM
You're welcome

9.12 AM
Oh and just because you now know my last name

9.12 AM
Doesn't mean I don't want you to call me daddy anymore ;)

9.13 AM
Ofcourse

9.13 AM
Daddy Styles, I like it ;)

_______________________________
Hey guys ayayayay! How are y'all doing this fine day?
Update! :-) I thought this was kinda cute. Anyway have a good day or good night >:)

Loads of love,

x C