30.

"I have no idea where I'm going, and I don't care either, as long as it leads me to you," - By C.J.A.B

Louis pov.

I sat down in my seat, waiting for them to call my name. Apparently, I was applying for a job, even though I had no clue. My sister signed me up to tease me, but I needed a job anyways.
An animal shelter, how stupid can a sister be? Dottie, I worked in a shelter before, remember?
"Louis Tomlinson," A woman, with curly brown hair called out, looking down at her clipboard.
"Here!" I stood up, excitedly. I missed my old job, constantly around animals, taking care of them, feeding and playing with them. It was a dreamjob for a small town boy like me.
"Go right in," She opened the officedoor for me, allowing me to overlook the enormous majestic office. That must've costed him a kidney or even more! "Hi, Mr. Tomlinson, please sit down," He pointed at a seat across from his big desk and I obeyed, for once in my life.
"Hello Mr. Jeffreys," I smiled at him and he smiled back. "So you like animals?" He asked on about my previous work experiece and the usual chit chat and before I even walked out the door he told me I could start on Monday.
"Woah, thank you Sir," I said excitedly and he nodded.
"I'll be seeing that ass of yours at 7.30 am capische?" He asked and I confirmed with a sinceir nod.
So I have a job now, finally!
It's been so long, and I could definitely use the money.
I walked out of my new place of work, and into the bright daylight.
I quickly grasped my phone out of my pocket, and texted Harry.

March 18th, Friday, 3.04 PM.

3.04 PM
Hey, meet me at Bagels & Beans shop at three, I have great news x

3.06 PM
What is it? :-0 ✔

3.06 PM
Just come here and I'll tell you ;) ✔

3.07 PM
Be there in ten ;) ✔

I sat down at Bagels & Beans, a cute coffeeshop down the street of the animalshelter, and waited for Harry to arrive.
As I was the polite self I am, I waited with my order until I saw him walk in, but he seemed so down. Something must've happened.
"Hey," He smiles a broken smile and casually takes a seat infront of me.
"Hey," I smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "Guess what?" I smirked and he looked over at his phone then back at me.
"What?" He asked oblivious to all his surroundings, which was quite obvious.
"I got the job," I said excitedly and he frowned.
"That's great," He kept looking at his phone screen and I sat back.
"Fine," I said and turned my head away from him.
"What's wrong with you?" I couldn't help but go on.
I never give up, even when I should.
"Nothing," He lied to me.
"I don't like liars," I stood up from my seat and went for the door, hoping he'd follow me..

He never did.

_______________________________
SHORT UPDATE AYAYAYAY
I hope you liked it :-p
Anyway have a good day!

Loads of love,

x C