11.

Januari 10th, Friday, 7.00 PM

Louis pov.

I looked at my phone screen, and my heartbeat paced up, my palms became oozy and my sight became blurry. I was going to see dork in a conversation. I'd get to look at him. And hear his voice. It's cool but, even if I hated to admit it kind of scary. Who knows what kind of past he has? Who he is? Who knows?
I took a deep breath and decided to wing it.

- Accept -

"Hey,"
"Uhm, Hi" I chuckled nervously hearing his voice.
"Your voice is different from what I imagined, Tomlinson," He smiled and I smiled back. He looked cute, to be honest. Very.
"Yours is different too," I chuckled again and he started to look at me.
"I do hope that's a good thing princess," He winked and I felt myself getting hot underneath my feet.
"It is, daddy," I can't believe I actually said that. I was going to facepalm myself, but didn't because well, he could see.
"I like how you say that," His eyes looked in the camera and he formed a cheeky grin.
"But, you wanted to talk?" I talked over the subject trying to change it.
"This is quite odd. But I guess I like where it's headed,"
"And yeah, uhm," He placed his hand on his head and ruffled through his messy hair. He looked hot. I was tempted to lick the screen holy shit.
"About Mia?" I said and he nodded while the screen kind of froze.
"Look I don't want you to judge me when you find out why we became like mortal enemy's," He said and I saw his mood changing from excited to down.

"I wouldn't dream of it, I know what you mean," I said and nodded understandingly. To put it truthfully, I had no idea if I was going to understand. But I was going to try and be there for him.
"Okay, well.. Here goes nothing," He said and squeezed his eyes shut, probably scared of what's coming.

"Go ahead, Daddy Styles," I joked trying to make him feel more comfortable and he laughed.
It was good to see that I could make him laugh at a moment like this.

"We broke up because I'm.." He paused for a second and my eyes already widened. I hoped for this to happen. I want this to happen. That means he's completely honest with me, and vice versa.

"Because you're..?" I said so he could finish and he breathed out the words that I have been waiting for in suspension.

"Gay," The words tumbled out of his mouth and I saw how scared he was, for whatever reason it might've been. I'm not a judgy person.
I chuckled and smiled at him. "No shit sherlock, so am I,"

______________________________
And now things are getting interesting >:)
What'd ya think? Comment beelow xx

Loads of Love,

x C