34

(Warning plot twist)

Harry pov.

"Guys, sit down," I stood there akwardly as my 'father' stared at me.
"We're already sitting, Harry," I shook my head and sighed.
This is going to be a long conversation.
"Guys I'm falling in love," I spoke softly, I didn't want Louis to know yet.
I don't know why, I just didn't.
"That's great!" Gem, my sister, stood up excitedly.
"Is it Louis?" She smirked and I took a deep breath then nodded.
"You know a girl named Louis?" My step-dad said and I let my head down. "No," I looked at him and it seems like he was getting what I was saying.
"The boy from the tabloids?" My mom said, and I nodded, sitting down on a very uncomfortable chair.
"Harold, that boy is just using you to become known," My step-dad spoke, and I frowned.
Gemma gave him a death glare, but he didn't seem to care.
Mia was right.. She was right..
"W-what, no," I chuckled lightly and he gave me 'the look'.
"Is that so? Then tell me, what does he have to show for? He must have dreams that require being famous," It came to me like a punch in the stomach.
"I'll take you there Tomlinson,"
"I'll take you there Styles,"
I can't believe this, Des is actually right about something.
He was always talking about how he wanted to be a singer, and tour over the world because he never got to do that when he was younger.
"N-no he wouldn't," I said more unconfidently than I was walking into this room.
"Is he other than anyone else?" My mum asked, looking at me.
"Ye-," Des cut me off.
"No, he's not," He said calmly and my mind started to play tricks on me.
He wouldn't.. Would he?
I mean.. Would he?
"H-he is," I stated and tried to avoid their eyes.
"You're a liar des, Louis is not like that," I shook my head, feeling stupid just because I didn't think of this before.
My hands dug into my hair and I let them slide down my face, holding back any more liquid that might've came out of my eyes.
"Am I? Think about it Harry, I mean they all have a strange way of falling for you don't they?" He paused, making me feel insecure about my case.
" 'They' do, b-but Louis isn't 'they', he's not like that," A lump grew in my throat, becoming scared of what might be the actual reality.
I was going to give up everything for him. How could he?
Gemma and my mum stayed quiet, looking in front of theirselves.
"B-but he promised," I must have sounded like a little girl, because that was how I felt if we're being honest.
"Promises mean nothing to a person with a goal," He looked in my eyes fiercly and continued.
"You have to break it off with him," He stopped his sentance and turned on the tv like nothing just happened. Like I didn't just come out, told them I fell for a maybe liar.
I gave Louis my heart, and I don't have a clue anymore whether I can trust him with it or not.
I don't want to loose somebody I care for again. I just don't.

Louis pov.

I sat on the floor of their enormous hallway, and watched the chandelier that hanged out on the ceiling casually when Harry finally came back out.
"What happened?" I asked curiously and he turned his head to the other side.
"Harry?" I whispered and pulled his face back to mine.
"You were right, you do need to go," I heard his voice, it was like he was angry or something.
Why is everything so complicated..?
"W-what just happened in there?" I pointed at the room and he sighed.
"I should have known not to trust someone," He shook his head and I looked at him, confused as ever.
"Are you kidding?" At this point I actually hoped he was kidding.
"No, I'm not that funny," He said and I chuckled.
"You are at times babe," He didn't seem to enjoy my comments so much..
"Don't call me babe," He said, lighting a fire inside my eyes.
"Or what?" I winked and he took a deep breath.
"Stop lying," I noticed he started to fiddle with his fingers. "And stop trying to use me, I don't need people in my life that take advantage of me,"
And right at that moment, I knew what was going on.
They told him I was just using him for his fame, and money.
But more important, why does he believe them?
It's obvious to me they were just trying to clear out a scandal, they couldn't have their precious only Styles son being gay.
He was confident going in and broken coming out.
And that's when I realized how terrible his family must really be.
Telling him I was using him for his fame. As if I wanted to be pretentious like they are. I don't want his money or fame, and they know that, I do and even he does.
Or apparently he doesn't.
"I can't believe you'd do that to me Louis Tomlinson," Harry kept his head down, speaking with a lump in his throat where my dick should be.
"I didn't!" Before I knew it his father was behind him and security guards were pulling me away from him and towards the door.
"I thought you knew me! I'd never do that! Harry please!" I screamed, I didn't care about the outside world. He had to hear this, he had to know.
"You're breaking your promise!" I yelled again, and his head lifted up.
"Don't be such an idiot, I love you Harry fucking Styles!" And after that, the solid door got slammed in my face and I got kicked out of their fancy property.

Harry pov.

"I must say he's a good actor," Des patted my shoulder, then walked back to the family room.
His words kept playing in my head like a broken record player.
"Don't be such an idiot, I love you Harry fucking Styles!"
I love you.
He never said that, never.
We never said that.
As I walked to my room after conquering the stairs that burned me up I got a bunch of text messages.

March 20th, Sunday, 9.00 PM

9.00 PM
I swear I'm not using you harry.

9.00 PM
They're trying to prevent a gay scandal.. I'm telling you now.
I'm the only one who doesn't lie to you, and the only goal I have is for you to love me back the way I love you.. I thought you did, but then again I also thought you knew who to trust.

9.01 PM
Guess I'm not that good of a judge..

9.02 PM
I never lied to you, and you know I won't start either.

9.03 PM
I promised I wouldn't leave

9.03 PM
And I intend to keep that promise

9.04 PM
Because if I had to be honest..

9.04 PM
I though I knew that love was..
But lately I found out what it really meant.

9.04 PM
My mom taught me to fight for what I love

9.05 PM
And no matter what they say
I'll forever fight for you

9.06 PM
Bc I never loved anyone like I loved you.

9.06 PM
That's all I had to say.
I'm silently hoping you're not like them, and find out the real truth.
I won't forget where I belong as long as you don't x

9.06 PM
Yours Sincerely,
Feisty.

__________________________
Wow 1280 words :'-) #proudofmyselfat5.06AM
I hope you liked this will be a huge plot twist and I intend to knock your socks off..

Loads of Love,

x C