40.

Harry pov.

"Louis, Please!" I sighed and took place on the ground.
"I know you're somewhere here, and you can't stay there forever," I crossed my arms, and decided to wait for him. I don't even care anymore.
I lost everything I had, just minutes ago, but with that I realized I didn't lose anything I ever really needed.
I just needed one thing, and there was only one person in this world who could give that to me, and that is Louis.
Actually I need four things. Oxygen, food, water and Louis.
I can't even right now, shut up Harry.

Louis pov.

"Louis, Please!" I heard Harry sigh and watched him sit on the ground. He looked so sad. Even desperate.
"I know you're somewhere here, and you can't stay there forever," He simply sat there, pouting.
'I'm such an ass, I'm such an ass' I thought as I walked over the brick walls, hiding behind an old timey carriage. I looked at him and felt my heart throb.
'Such an ass, such an ass'
I sighed and took the next step to run away, but I couldn't get my eyes to unlock of him.
'You are now doing everything they always did to him'
Fuck. With full concsiousness, I walked away, and didn't look back.
He'll be fine. He has his family. And their money.
After all, he couldn't survive without them and their fortune.
He's just fighting to fit in, and he'll always keep doing that.
I started to make myself realize how I just tried to sugarcoat what I was doing.
I scurried over to the parking lot to find my crappy, -yet helpful to the situation right now- Car waiting for me. I looked at the packed backpacks and suitcases and made the last move wearing my heart under my belt.
It literally felt like my heart was drowning in tears, and at the same time I was doing something to proof I had no heart. I heard the engine roar to life, and pulled out of the driveway on my way to the airport.
'Yup, Louis. You officially broke your promise.'
As I arrived at the airport I looked around me once more.
Goodbye, Harry. Hello, Europe.
___________________________
Goodbye sweet Lou, hello asshole :-0
Jk he ain't an ass. He is in this story rn tho. I'm not making sense at all.
Ok have a nice day!
(Loaded w homework I cri)

Loads of Love,

x C