33.

Louis pov.

I walked next to Harry on the street, and felt eyes on us as we were talking.
"So, spill. What's the problem?" He kept staring at the ground and his lips started moving.
"It's just.. I can't really talk about it but, in my family, you can't be gay. You don't get accepted and you get kicked out," He says, making my heart break.
I hated hearing this, that isn't a loving family.
"Oh?" I stated softly as we reached his porch.
"Yeah.. Well I guess I should get inside and let them scream at me again," He chuckled and I smiled at him.
"I should go then, they probably hate me," I whispered and gave him a tight hug.
"Louis, no," He sighed and grasped onto my hand.
"Harry, yes," I smiled and wiped his hand off of mine. "It's okay," I sighed and tried to look away, but I kept feeling his eyes on me.
"Louis, no," He repeated and I chuckled.
"I'm not going to say no again babe," I laugh and he chuckles lightly.
"You're coming with me," He looked at me confidently and I shook my head looking up at the huge house. House? More like a palace.
And all of a sudden fear struck me. I was used to running away from people, I was used to standing up for myself and my sexuality but I couldn't do it right now. It was almost as if those people made me think less of myself, just because I don't come from money.
"I should go," I spoke out those words, and felt bad.
I knew what I was doing when I was walking away from him, and so did he.
"You're not breaking your promise," He yelled out at me and I turned around, looking back at him.
"You are not, breaking this," He breathed heavily. "Not because of them," I watched him blurt stuff out and his eyes becoming watery. "I won't let you," He ran back to me and grabbed my hand not letting go.
"I'm not letting you go, if I do, I'll regret it for the rest of my life," His words rang through my ears, and I knew the meaning of what they were.
I knew what he meant.
He wanted to tell them it was true, he wanted to come out.
And he wanted to take me along when he did it.
I should have been happy right now, but if I was feeling something, it was anything but happy. It was guilt.
I caused this.
I don't want him to loose his life because of me.
Nor his family, no matter how awful they are to him, they're his family. And somewhere deep down they love each other.
They must.
"Harry, I'm not planning on going anywhere, I couldn't leave if I tried, but this isn't the right moment," I said, trying to convince him not to tell them.
Sometimes I guess, the truth isn't the right way.
They will cut him off, and kick him out.
And if we're being honest, he wouldn't survive being poor.
And he doesn't deserve that either.
"Louis, I'm going to do it now. You just have one choice to make," He paused, as if he was waiting to build up suspense.
I looked in his eyes intensely, and I felt he meant what he was saying.
"You can abandon me right now, or stand by my side," He breathed as I noticed his heartbeat racing up.
I sighed, knowing I had no choice. The only difference it would make is that he would be alone, as he always had been.
I nodded and held his hand tightly. "I'm here," I stated softly and he came closer, leaning into my lips.
I kissed him and snaked my arms around his waist. He was doing this right here. In public.
"You can wait in the hall, I'm going to try to talk to them decently but if they won't you should go," He seemed so sure of his case, so I decided to obey and listen to him.
"Goodluck," I kissed his cheek before he opened the front door, he stomped into the family room and since he slammed the door I haven't heard a single word.
It's almost suspicious..

_____________________________
Hiya guys, what's up whatcha think? I love you very much, and thanks lotss for reading (:

Loads of Love,

x C