35.

Harry pov.

I was walking through our house, just looking for some sense of relaxtion, or to distract me from my feelings.
It seems impossible if we're being honest. I miss him.
I decided to go out to get some new earbuds.
I quickly put on my shoes and got my coat then went out to close the door behind me.
Heading to Apple Store I guess.. I walked past Bagels & Beans, looking through the glass window. Just the coffeeshop already formed a lump in my throat. I looked closer, and saw Louis sitting there with coffee.. My favorite.
Suddenly his eyes met mine and they grew wide.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Why must he see me? I was perfectly fine in my own little world staring at him but no, the universe hates me.
I moved my feet as fast as I could, but I was tired by the time I got to the corner.
I really need to work out more
I hid behind a tree, and had to stop myself from coming out.
"Harry? I saw you running here I know you're here," He cracked his voice and I felt tears growing in my eyes. Just the melody of his voice only made my heart skip a beat.
"Louis," I whispered softly to myself, and sat down in the grass, hiding my face in my hands.
I miss him so much.. It's been a week since I talked to him, and it's been torture.
"Harry, please," I looked around the tree and saw him sitting on the other side.
"I know you're on the other side Princess," He stated, and my heart stopped for a second.
"I have nothing else to say except for the fact that I miss you," He whispered and I sighed.
"I miss you too," I spoke and I expected him to turn to me, but he didn't.
I just put my hand around the tree and I felt his fingers entertwine with mine.
Suddenly, his voice cut through the silence leaving me in awe.
"Would you dance, if I asked you to dance? Would you run, and never look back?" He took a big breath and continued singing in a hush tone. "Would you cry if you saw me crying.. would you save my soul tonight?" He caught up with his breath and I felt him squish my hand. "Would you tremble if I touched your lips, would you laugh, oh please tell me this," He paused and continued. "Now would you die, for the one you love? Hold me in your arms tonight,"I heard him sigh and he continued. I didn't know what he was doing right now.
"I can be your hero babe, I can kiss away the pain," He cracked his voice and continued. "I will stand by you forever.. You can take.. My breath away,"
After the silence broke in again I felt his hands leave mine.. And I swiftly turned around to see him walking away from me. "You're not a stranger anymore," He yelled out at me and I looked after him.
"Goodbye Louis," I whispered to myself, and stood up, watching my hero leave, with our song in his head.
"I will stand by you forever," I sighed and let the flower in my hand fall back to the ground.
To be honest, I never believed in someone kissing my pain away, Right until 3 minutes ago.

________________________
Oh harry, this made me feel shit I cri :'( oh well I hope you liked it as much as I did, please vomment and well as always..

Loads of Love,

x C