29.

"Cause nobody saves me baby, the way you do," - Fireproof by One Direction DUH

Harry pov.

"Nobody knows you baby, the way I do," I hum and sing a little while the hot water drips on my body. "Harry?"
Louis. He's the only person in this house who actually calls me Harry. "Louis, hold up," I yell nervously stepping out of the shower. "Water off," I said and the streaming water stopped, making me smile. I quickly put a towel around my waist and walked out. "Holy shit Harry," I saw Louis' eye twitch and I nervously chuckled, blushing a bit. "What?" I asked and he shook his head.
"Nothing I was um, just coming to tell you I had fun yesterday," He said and I smiled.
"But we just layed around in my bed all day watching Netflix," I stated chuckling and he nodded.
"Exactly," He sat down on my bed and I walked to my closet to grab the disgusting clothes that I have been told to wear. "Yeah I had fun too," I put on the pelican shirt and buttoned it up, letting the towel fall on purpose. My back was faced to him so I really didn't care. "Hmh," I heard a noise coming from my bed and I chuckled inside. Hmh. "What's wrong?" I asked and put on my boxers then pulled out my skinny's.
I jogged back to my bed and sat down next to Louis. "It's not save here Harry," I faced him and I saw him eyeballing my bulge. "Louis my god," I laughed and made fun of him. "Getting a bad case of the feels, huh?" I nudged his back and poked in his tummy.
It wasn't jelly it was actually perfectedly toned. "Fuck," I cursed under my breath and bit my lip. "Getting a bad case of the feels, huh?" He mocked me and I shrugged. "Who knows,"
"Don't toy with me, Styles," To put it truthfully his attitude scared the shit out of me.
Sexually active? How about sexually agressive?
"I wouldn't dare," I stated and I practically felt him undress me with his eyes. "You better not," He paused for a brief moment then continued. "I'm the one who toys with you in our relationship," He exclaimed and I felt my place as bottom had just been set.
Relationship? Oh my. He thinks of me as his boyfriend?
"So we're in a relationship now huh?" I stepped up from the bed to put on my skinny's until I felt Louis' hand on mine.
"Don't you dare putting that on," He came up to me and backed me up against the wall.
"Princess," He called out making me feel feminine again. "Loulaby," I teased him back but before I knew it I felt his lips attached to my lips making me forget my surroundings. "Louis," I softly moaned his name and I felt his hands snake around my bare upper body. "Yes, Princess?" He answered, not even stopping what he was doing. "You're killing me here," I sighed and I felt myself grow hard against him, which was kind of scary to me.
This was actually happening, what if someone catches us? My god they'd pull me out of the will. "Isn't that my job?" His hands trailed down to my boxers and when he reached the area I swear to god I lost control of what I was feeling, what I was doing, and what I was thinking.
Guess what? I didn't mind.
"Are you ready?" His voice became husky somehow as he asked me that question. Was I ready? I had no clue.
All that I knew was that I wanted him. "Yes," I stated more confidently coming out than I thought it would. Before I knew it Louis' shirt and pants were off and I saw him agressively tugging on his shorts to get them off. "Let me do it," I whispered and pulled down his shorts with no hesitation, or trouble. "Let me help you with that then," I felt his hands coming to my boxers and he pulled them off, again agressively. "Lou-" He butted in before I could say anything. "Don't talk," Suddenly I felt his warm body against me and my own being pushed against a wall roughly. His hands guided me to what I was supposed to do. Of course, he knew I never did this before. I couldn't have. His lips connected with my skin and I felt a tingeling sensation going through my whole body, making my hands tremble a bit. There was no hesitation left in my mind of what I really wanted at this point. "Turn around," He ordered and I nodded, doing as I was told. He went down from my jawline to my neck and his hands kept playing with my body. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded nervously. Wait, raw?
Fuck.
"Louis," I said and he stopped frustratedly. "Maybe we should use some, y'know..," I said softly and he nodded. "Where do you keep it?" He said with absolutely no doubt in his voice.
"Closet, on the left," I stated and within a second he was back and I felt the cold of the lube hitting my ass. Shit.
"Calm down princess, I'm here,"He whispered in my ears and then I noticed I was clenching my butt cheeks.
I stopped tensing and without any warning I felt his dick thrust in me making me moan with every fiber of my being. His hands were clenched around my torso and he came in deeper, making me bite the inside of my cheek. "Ohh," I moaned as I felt him going back and forth leaving my in complete pleasure. "Ohh what, princess?" I felt him putting more force to it and the words tumbled out of my mouth. "Daddy, daddy," I yelped out and I couldn't supress what I was holding in anymore. "I-I'm coming," I half-screamed and I took a grip of his arms, putting all my strength into squeezing them. "Yes babe, come with me," I heard him moan loudly which gave me a feeling of satisfaction. I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Fuck," I heard Louis' curse loudly, feeling him come inside me simultaneously. I felt his dick come out of me and my legs became jelly-like. I quietly fell to the ground.
This was even better than I had expected it to be. "L-louis," He sat down next to me, breathing heavily.
"Yeah?" He said, looking at me with a huge smirk plastered on his face. "How did I do?" I sighed and he chuckled in a way that I hadn't seen with him before.
"You did great," He smiled, still catching his breath.
"Well you really put me to work," I whispered and layed my hand on his thigh.
"Oh princess," He snickered with a satisfied expression on his face.
"You haven't even seen the half of it,"
_______________________________
Okay so 1. Sorry for the sucky sucky SUCKY smut, it was my first time actually writing it
2. I still hope you liked it >:)
3. Ehh I should be sleeping, I'm sorry daddy! It's 7.30 am oml
They fucked tho haha yes *insert pedo face emoji*
4. I love you all! Especially the ones staying faithfull after this awful smut lmao. xx

Loads of Love,

x C