Nothing will be the Same

"So He is leaving tomorrow for LA." Lisa asked, looking at Y/n, who seemed completely lost.

Lisa sighed and put her palm on Y/n's palm, giving it a light squeeze. Y/n snapped back to reality from her thought.

"What happened, Y/n-ah? Are you alright? Why are you looking so lost? " She asked, frowning her brows

" Are you missing him already?" Hearing her question, Y/n's heart felt heavy as she recalled everything happened in the morning.

FLASHBACK

At JJK's Enterprises.

"When will you come back?" Y/n asked Jungkook without looking at him as they both were hugging each other tightly, his chin was resting on her head while her face was buried in his chest.

"Umm, may be after two weeks. " He said, making her lift her head to look at him as he also looked down at her. Y/n tightened her grip around him instead of pulling back as if she was afraid to let him go. Their faces were inches away due to their proximity. His breathings were hitting all over her face. He saw her eyes losing their spark as sadness crossed across her features.

"It's too long. " She stated with a sad pout and doe eyes as she slowly dropped her gaze, her chin brushing his chest. Jungkook chuckled, hearing her.

" I'll try to come back soon, Butterfly." He said, kissing her hair as they both again hugged each other. pit of silence followed right after until she decided to break it.

"Is it necessary to go?"

"Hmm.. It's a big and risky project, I can't let go cause they themselves approached me. The project will take a long time, I guess, 6 months. But I'll take you with me after settling everything there, Don't worry. I'll try to come back in a couple of weeks, " Jungkook told her, and Y/n again looked at him from his chest, making him look down. An adorable frown settled on her plumpy lips and brows.

" What if Appa won't allow me? Will you stay away from me for the whole 6 months." Y/n asked with visible sadness and concern in her honey brown eyes. He pursed his lips, tightening his hold around her body while he gaped at her with his dark orbs filled with warmth and a hint of possession.

"Don't worry. No one can take you away from me, Butterfly. I will come back to take you with me, I promise, " He stated, voice deep and low.

"Not even your Appa can separate you from me, " He let out playfully, nudging their noses, making her giggle lightly, but that didn't cover the sadness engulfed in her eyes.

He sighed and pressed her head on his chest. She snuggled her face while he closed his eyes, presseing his cheek on the top of her head and hugging her as tightly as he could. They both embrace each other like there was no tomorrow feeling each other's warmth.

Jungkook shut open his eyes when he felt something wet on his chest. He tried to break the hug, but she clutched his blazer more tightly and buried herself more into him, making him puzzled and worried..

"What's wrong, Butterfly?" He asked her gently, worry underlying his tone while he slid his one palm on her hair softly, comforting her.

"I don't know. " Y/n mumbled in her broken voice, which muffled against his chest, causing his heart to clutch tightly.

" Why are you crying?" He asked, tensing up more when a soft sob escaped her mouth.

" I'm not feeling right about everything. " She tenderly breathed out, and he again tried to pull back to look at her, but she refused to break the hug.

"Why?"

"I'm just feeling like Something is going to be wrong... I'm afraid.. " She muttered. He sighed before pressing his lips on her hair while sliding his one hand on her back.