Flames of insanity

●●●●●●●●●●

"Am I looking well?"

He brought his gaze up at the mirror in front of him as soon as he heard her voice who was standing few feet away behind him.

They both were dressing up for the dinner. Taehyung came home early as she had reminded him almost 50 times from the morning. She even called him a few times when he was in the office. She didn't trust him as he was coming late every night from the last 4_5 days.

He turned around and raked his eyes on her small figure. She was wearing a beautiful white knee-length dress with beautiful pink and beige hues. The dress was hugging her upper body and waist perfectly, showing her perfect curves. Her hair wore down on her back. The pitch lip gloss and maskara she was wearing, just enhanced her beauty. She was ethereally beautiful and breathtaking..

"More than gorgeous..." he said softly as she checked herself one last time in the mirror, while tugging her hair, ignoring his compliment, and then looked at him.

"Let's go..." she passed him a soft smile as he nodded, walking up to her.

"You didn't tell me how I'm looking..." he asked as she finally gave him her proper attention. Smiling, she crossed her arms and took a couple of steps backward, and roamed her eyes on his tall figure.

He was wearing an expensive black tuxedo. A plain white shirt, which was tucked under his black trousers. He was looking extremely handsome, carrying his powerful and authoritative aura as usual.

His looks were no joke, and she was getting jealous of him that he actually is really very handsome and could catch anyone's attention towards him, making everyone else around him back stagers...

"Ummmm.... Passable.... " she said with a cute teasing smirk, making him raise his brow at her.

"Really..." He snorted, his gaze turned amusing as he took his steps towards her and stood in front of her maintaining proper distance.

"Now..." He asked as she furrowed her brows, watching his amusement to replace with deviousness.. Small but visible smirk lingering on his lips. If he looked beautiful before, he looked devilishly hot and handsome now..
She scoffed before uttering..

"My answer won't change..."

He poked his cheek with his tongue, nodding along with her words before he bite his lower lip sexily. Taking another couple of steps towards her, he sauntered dengerously towards her face

"And now, " He roll out in a raspy whisper sending a shiver down her spine.

She hold her breath. Their bodies almost brushing, but his hands that were hidden in his pockets made no efforts to hold her.

She could feel his body hit radiating on her entire front. She slightly raised her head to look at him and found him staring at her intensely, towering her timid body.
He was standing so damn close that she could smell his strong intoxicating colonge that she started liking.. a lot actually..

His lips hovering just an inch above her. His warm breaths were fanning on her lips and chin. Their gazes locked as she felt bewitched by his unreal and heavenly features. There's no doubt why they say he's the most handsome man alive in the world.

She couldn't help but stare at his beautiful, dreamy face without even blinking. His intimidating gaze bored deep into her doe innocent orbs that made her heart race. And she didn't know why, she just felt the sudden urge to hold him, smell him and feel him..

"Done staring..."

She blinked her lashes twice getting out of her trance hearing his huskily deep voice and found him staring at her with an insolent smirk dancing on his lips that was directly laughing at her face, crushing her ego.