Treacherous Gentleness

Sitting in front of the mirror, she looked like a beautiful, lifeless doll. Just the difference was that even the lifeless doll we brought have soft smiles on its face, but that lifeless doll who was sitting there quitely had dropped every emotion from her face.

Her silky black hair was nicely styled half up and haft down. Mini pearl claw clips were beautifully settled in her locks. Her lips were painted with a beautiful shade of cherry red. Her eyes were looking bigger than usual because of the eyeliner and mascara she was wearing and her eye lids coated with soft pitch eyeshadow. The elegant wedding gown and makeup she was wearing just enhanced her beauty.

Even after looking that gorgeous, the person who knew her could easily notice that there was no shine or spark in her eyes and a beautiful glowing face.

Cause The most important thing that makes a person beautiful and ethereal is the Alluring smile, which spreads a color of happiness on a person's face. But there was no color of happiness on the face of that cheerful and enthusiastic girl. Her lively, beautiful face drenched its all colors.

Her eyes were dry, but the redness was still evident that how much she had shredded her tears last night.
Her face was looking calmer than ever, but only she knew how badly her heart was aching in her chest. She was going to marry someone who was a complete stranger to her. It could have been less painful for her if her heart wasn't beating for someone else and screaming her to run away from there and hide in that person's arms whom she cruelly broke last night.

 It could have been less painful for her if her heart wasn't beating for someone else and screaming her to run away from there and hide in that person's arms whom she cruelly broke last night

Lisa entered Y/n's dressing room, and her heart felt a pang looking at her best friend. She swallowed hard before marching closer to her.

"Oh my Y/nnaah, am I dreaming."

She crouched down, placing her hand on Y/n's lap she looked at her face.

"You look stunning..... so beatiful, " She complimented, trying to cheer her up, but her own smile dropped as soon as Y/n averted her gaze and looked down at her. Her heart clutched watching her eyes, which got deprived of every kind of emotion or feeling... Without even her knowing, tears started to fill in Lisa's eyes cause she knew her more than her own self. Her pain was completely visible to her eyes. she stood on her knees and hugged Y/n as tightly as she could.

"I'm so sorry, Y/nnaah, I'm such a bad best friend. I wish I could do something," She spoke, and Y/n's eyes slightly moistened again as she hugged her back.

Lisa broke the hug after some time and cupped her both cheeks, looking at her.

"But I'm so angry at that bunny. How could he trust your words and left like that. What's the point of being possessive when he is finally letting you be someone else's. " Lisa spoke, sounding discontent.

"Because he respected my decision and consent this time instead of satisfying his own ego to keep me all by himself ." Y/n stated.

" Still, I'm not supporting his behavior this time. Already knowing how much you're suffering, he literally cursed you that you'll suffer. "