Falling in a Trap

●●●●●●●

The loud noises of music muffled the moans and grunts of people who were eating each others faces out. The whole place was filled with an acrid smell of cigarettes, the distinct odor of alcohol and varying bodily fluids that would make any sober person want to throw up right away.

As she scanned the whole place, her head started vibrating and banging due to the booming music. The sight of sweaty bodies rubbing and grinding against each other and those girls dancing around the pole almost naked made her terrified out of her wits. She felt disgusted just being there for a single second.

Searched for any safe corner in the room, she strode towards it and took out her phone to make a phone call.

"Where are you?" She asked, looking around. Her eyes landed on the tall man sitting behind the bar, who was raising his hand in the air to signal her, which made her sigh.

"He is here." Lisa told Y/n after ending the call who had been standing beside her the whole time. Y/n nodded, looking around the place.

"This place is comfortable. Be here till I'm back,"

"Please be careful. It can be dangerous. Don't get into any trouble because of me." Lisa muttered concernly, looking at Y/n's side face.

"Don't worry. I will be fine." Y/n said, meeting her gaze with a smile, even though her heart was pounding hard against her chest, sensing a few nasty gazes on them. But she didn't let her fear display on her features.

She had never even thought in her entire life that someday, she would find herself in a place like this. Surely, she had been to clubs and parties before, but that was completely different from the scenarios she was seeing right now. Throughout her life, she had been protected and sheltered. She never encountered such people in her entire life until today.

They were at the strippers club, where that guy named Chanyeol had called Lisa tonight. Y/n had suggested that she would go there, find Mr. Choi and tell him everything instead of Lisa. At first, Lisa had clearly refused, but after Y/n's constant persuasion, she reluctantly agreed.

Y/n returned back after that. She didn't want to involve Alex and risk Taehyung finding out about all this as Alex would definitely inform his boss. He wasn't home, and knowing that they had a serious issue going on, she just wished that he wouldn't return home tonight as well. If he found out anything about this, she was dead for sure.

Under the cover of darkness, Y/n sneaked out of the house, avoiding the guard's watchful eyes. She hailed a cab, she had booked, and then Lisa joined in. Now, they just needed to get that video retrieved.

"Did he text the room number?" Y/n asked, and Lisa slightly flinched who was looking around. Y/n could clearly see the tremendous fear on her face. Lisa wiped her damp forehead, checking her phone quickly.

"Yeah, It's Room No. 201." Y/n nodded at her.

Y/n looked at the stairs and swollowed dryly before taking a step. She felt a tug on her wrist, which made her look back, to meet Lisa's afraid big doe eyes.

"Y/n, I'm so scared. I have a gut feeling that something is wrong with all this." Lisa stated with a frown of worry. Her heart was thumping in extreme fear.

Y/n sighed heavily, her gaze falling at her hand, which was in Lisa's grasp. She looked up to meet Lisa's worried eyes and softened her gaze.

"Trust me, Lisa, everything will be fine. I'll just go and talk to his father." Y/n assured her softly, which made Lisa gulp and slowly left Y/n's wrist. Y/n took a step and gave her a short hug.