Shattered hearts

Why did you stop chasing her when you should have run towards her the fastest

____________________________________

"Place it here, "

Y/n told the guard who came to drop her as she just returned from the shopping. Hyejin asked her to come with her to buy the wedding dress, as her son was busy to go for it. They both went shopping for Y/n, and then she returned back in the evening. She is going to tie down with him tomorrow. Her eyes were dried up as there were no tears left to shred more. She was looking lifeless.

The gaurd placed the shopping bags on the table of their living room. Mr Park thanked him as Jaedan looked at Y/n, who was staring at those bags blankly.

"Noona, you want something, " He asked worriedly, looking at her pale face. She looked at him and then shook her head. She turned towards the stairs and took her slow steps. She clutched the railing and took a step when,

"How are you, ahjussi?"

Her whole existence frozen at her place, whereas her heart completely stopped beating hearing that soft voice.

" Jungkook Hyung," Jaedan whispered in utter shock, making Y/n's soul stir and quiver till its core..

"Hey Jaedan," Jungkook said with a wide smile and hugged Jaedan.

"Where is your annoying sister?" He asked playfully, breaking the hug and looking around.

Y/n slowly turned around, hoping in her heart that it must be a dream but as soon as she turned around, her hope shuttered into millions of pieces along with her soul when she saw Jungkook dashing towards her and before she could process anything he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"I really missed you, " He whispered against her ears, pulling her closer.
He didn't realize that she wasn't hugging him back as he was too overwhelmed to think anything else then to hold her tightly after a whole week.

For Y/n, shock was an understatement cause she was bewildered. She wasn't ready to face him. She didn't even think about any way to tell him everything. She slowly brought her gaze upward at her Appa and Jaedan over Jungkook's shoulder, who had the same shocking expressions on their faces.

"I can't tell you how hard it was to settle all my work in just a week. "
Jungkook muttered whose eyes were closed to feel her warmth.

He slowly broke the hug and pulled back with a bright smile, which reduced the moment his dark doe eyes caught a glimpse of her face. A slight frown of worry settled on his brows, seeing her pale face and red puffy eyes. Even her lips were looking colorless.

"What happened, butterfly?"

He cupped her cheeks and said softly with a concerned tone, and that was it for her tears to start trickling down again with an abrupt speed. Just two mere words from him.. She was missing him badly, and his those mere words of concern for her made her want to tell him everything, her every problem, her every pain, and hide herself in his arms and let him handle everything.