I'll follow you

●●●●●●●

Y/n was crying her heart out when suddenly she felt movements of his fingers. Her eyes flew open and her heart stopped as she watched him weakly curling a finger. Her stopped heart started hammering and she instantly snapped her gaze at his face.

But her eyes became bewildered when she saw his breathing increasing. Her insides trembled and her eyes widened when she saw his nose bleeding. Her whole body froze and her mind went completely blank watching his blood.

Everything around her blurred and all she could hear were his heavy breaths. Her hands trembled and her lips quivered. Tears pricked her eyes as she heard the beeping sound of the machines attached to him.

"Oh my god, what's happening?!" The nurse shouted, but she couldn't hear her clearly.

"Doctor!.. Doctor, come fast.." She heard that nurse's voice from a distance followed by heavy footsteps. She felt a touch on her arms, Someone held her arm and made her get up.

"He is bleeding.. hurry or it can cause death," she clearly heard the doctor's voice, which made everything around her become numb. She was being pushed outside, but she felt like there was no life left inside her. He was struggling for life, but her soul had already left her body. She started walking backward as the doctor's words kept repeating in her mind over and over again.

"I don't think it's possible to save him," she heard the doctor say again. Her vision was blurry. She stumbled on something and fell down. Her palms pressed against the floor, and two teardrops fell on the ground.

"The day you will be free from my cage will be the last day of my life." His deep voice echoed from far.

"Get out of my life.." She was screaming at him.

"You will walk out of my life but over my dead body. It's either me or no one until I'm alive."

"Don't ever show me your face ever again... Just get lost!!"

"It can cause death"

"Go away and never come back. Never ever.."

'You're my heart. Your name echoes in my every beat. So, if that situation were to arise, where my heart wants to leave me, I would beg you that before taking my heart away from me, take my breathi-...'

She shook her head, clutching her head as everything repeated in her mind again and again. Her breath got stuck in her throat, like someone was clutching her neck.

She hurriedly got up with the help of the chair, turned around, and started walking away. She didn't know where, but she just wanted to run. She was reason, he was there in that condition. She was the one who pushed him to those death edges.

Her trembling steps got faster, and soon, she started running away. Her breath become abnormal, her heart was aching terribly, her tears were running down furiously and sweat formed on her forehead as she ran and just ran. She didn't want to believe anything that was happening. Why all these things were happening with her only?

Her steps finally halted when she reached the end of the land. She didn't know how she ended up here, on the terrace. She tightly held onto the parapet to stop herself from shaking, trembling and started panting heavily due to all the running. After a minute or two, she closed her eyes and breathed out deeply.

"I..it's either y..you or no one else till my last breath, Taehyung.." she breathed out and wiped her tears. She swallowed hard to moisten her dry throat, and then jumped up to stand on the wall.

The view was majestical and dazzling, which made her recall a sweet memory of them. That view from the cliff was the same.

As a cold breeze brushed against her body, she closed her eyes and remembered his face.