Her Evil Husband

A devils love is a force that can both lift us to the heavens and drag us into the depth of hell. It's a delicate balance between ecstasy and agony

●●●●●●●

"What the fuck are you doing here?"  He raised his voice at her, clenching his jaw.

"Where is Y/n?"
His angry tone made Eunhae's smile fade instantly. She looked down, exhaling deeply, and uttered

"Y/n went to the kitchen just now. And my apartment needs to be renovated, and for that, I had to empty the place suddenly. I had nowhere else to stay -"

"This is not my fucking concern. Who said you can stay here? How dare you enter my bedroom." he growled, clenching his jaw but restrained himself from moving closer to her in anger and grab her neck. Her absurdity that she dared to sit here.

"I'm not staying here. I was staying in the guest room. but Y/n said that you won't be coming today so I can stay with her the night. We were just talki-"

"Y/N...!!!!"

Taehyung didn't hear her words further and walked inside the room, shouting Y/n's name with his soul- chilling voice. He stood near the bed while Eunhae walked behind him, making him glare at her with his piercing dark eyes, which made her freeze a few steps away from him. She gulped in fear when he averted his eyes at the door. He was already tired and desperately waiting to embrace her after coming home as soon as possible, but this...

Instead of her, he saw the last person he wanted to see, not only in his house or in his bedroom but in his own arms. That was enough for his patience to leave this world and him to lose his mind completely.

"Y/N...!!!!" He shouted out of his lungs, his growling voice lacing with anger and exasperation, which nade Eunhae's body fill with fear and agitation.

"Taehyung, don't say any - "

"Y/N!!!!!" He yelled, again glaring draggers at Eunhae, letting her know that he had zero interest to hear her anymore. Eunhae looked down, terrified.

Y/n, who was in the kitchen, heard that roaring voice like that of a leashed beast coming from upstairs, which made her body frozen at her place.

Was he home? Was she hallucinating? Did she miss him that much? He wouldn't show up this late, would he? He was shouting and scolding, even in her dreams?

God, this man was next-level horrifying. Did he even know anything else except blasting on everyone all the time and make everyone shake in their boots. Perfect at Everything. She scoffed mentally. She doubts that, but he's perfect at acting like a hungry wolf read-

Y/n flinched badly when her inner monolog was abruptly interrupted by the loud yell of her name again. The packet of snacks she was holding instantly fell from her hands. She was not hallucinating. He was really home. Holy shit

Her lips parted, and her eyes widened as big as saucers like they were about to pop out from her head.

She definitely didn't expect him to show up tonight. His voice was sounding terrifyingly angry and irritated, which made her heart drop to her stomach in fear. She realized what must have pissed him so much, and that made her gulp nervously. She immediately rushed outside without wasting another second, only to get bumped with Ava, who had just as terrified expression on her face.

"What -"

Y/n didn't let Ava complete her words and bolted upstairs for her dear life. Ava looked at her back worriedly but decided not to follow her.