The first night

As soon as those words penetrated her ears, her heart sunk deeper into her stomach. Her body went numb, watching the diabolic glint in his eyes. Blood rushed through her veins. This was the thing she was terrified of till her wits.

He leaned closer and pressed his lips on her cheek, making her part her lips.

"No... "
She exclaimed, tossing her head to her side as soon as his soft lips made contact with her cheek. She could feel him grinning against her skin.

She pushed him harder, but to her shock, he held her wrists and twisted them behind her back. She tried to shrug her head, but he pressed his lips more on her soft cheeks, causing her back to press more on the glass wall as she shut her eyes.

His nose trailed down, and he dipped his face in her neck. She balled her fist tightly and wiggled her hands, but his hold was too tight. Feeling his lips brushing her skin, her stomach turned in disgust.

He placed ever so soft and tender kisses on her scratches, making her body filled with goosebumps. Her body started shaking as tears formed in her eyes. She didn't like the way he was touching her. She tried to wiggle by her shoulder, making him tighten his hold. He snuggled in her neck harshly.

"Are you afraid." He cooed against her skin, brushing his wet lips on her neckline.

Y/n's whole body trembled, feeling the vibration of his deep voice on her skin. Tears started to fall from her closed eyes..

"S..s..stop," Her voice came out almost inaudible cause she was sensitive to such kind of things. He felt her body uncontrollably shaking in fear beneath him as he trailed his lips towards her ear.

"I hope it's because I'm a stranger and not because....."

He gripped her wrist in one hand and brought his free palm upward, pointed his index finger on her chest, where her heart was. She slowly opened her wet lashed and tilted her head to look at him with her teary eyes.

"Someone not so stranger......." he digged his finger more into her chest.

"Is here... who is stopping you..." He dengerously whispered in her ear.

Her entire body terribly ached in fear, pain, and hurt. More tears started falling down from her eyes, wetting her cheeks.

His gaze followed the direction of her tears, and something changed in his eyes. There was a slight frown settled on his brows. She sniffled, but he just stared at her tear line.

He lifted his hand and held her cheek gently. His thumb pad softly brushed over her continuous running tears, wiping them away. She stared at his cold and numb gaze as a sob escaped her mouth, breaking his trance. He lifted his gaze. Their eyes fastened with each other as none of them spoke a single word.

His eyes gradually started darkening, watching her tears. A noxious gloominess started circulating his already dark orbs. He closed his eyes as something stroke in his mind, which made him slightly clench his jaw. Her soft sobs added more fuel to the ruthless fire igniting inside him.

He suddenly released her from his hold with a little force, making her stumble, but she managed to maintain her stature by holding the curtains.

Y/n looked at him dumbfounded at the sudden change in his behavior. He opened his eyes, and her soul shrugged, watching the gloomy darkness in them. But before she could understand anything, he turned around and marched inside the bathroom. She parted her lips, staring at his retracting figure with stunned eyes..

______________

Taehyung felt his muscles relaxing as soon as hot water touched his body. His eyes slowly trailed down at his wedding ring wrapped around his ring finger, which she slided holding his big hand in her petite ones.