The broken Necklace

Between what is said and not meant andwhat is meant and not said

what is meant and not said..
Most of love is lost

- Hearts who failed in love

●●●●●●●

She was standing in the middle of nowhere. It was a forest. Dim moonlight was piercing the inky darkness, which made her tremble in fear. As she looked around herself, her gaze stopped uppn a trail of blood near her feet, and her heart dropped. She noticed that her white clothes also had stains of blood. She felt something wet on her cheek.

Her hand reached up to touch her cheek, and she looked at her fingertip. Her heart shivered to see the fresh red droplets. But she wasn't hurt. She wasn't in pain. It wasn't her blood. Tears gathered in her eyes as she looked at the blood splatters. Raising her head, her eyes followed that path ahead, and her soul froze to see a figure walking away and leaving a trail of blood in their path.

She couldn't see who it was, but her heart bleed to see that figure going away from her towards that full moon. Her inner voice cooed to her that he was in so much pain. Her tears flowed down as she desperately stepped towards that silhouette and tried to reach him. She couldn't.

Her heart thumped against her chest. She frowned and rushed to hold him, but she was not able to touch him. She felt breathless. She looked at the blood. He was deeply hurt. She wanted to save him but why he was walking away from her. Why couldn't she reach him?

She wanted to yell for the silhouette to stop, but she lost her voice, and he suddenly disappeared. She looked here and there with her wide, fear-filled eyes. She couldn't save him on time. He needed her, but she failed. She failed to save him. She couldn't be there on time.

The weight of that guilt pressed heavily over her heart. She felt intense pain emerging inside her. She cried harder but he didn't come back.

Y/n flinched and flew her eyes open, and they first fell on the gray ceiling above her. Her forehead drenched with sweat beads, and the corners of her eyes were glistening in tears. She sat up, gasping for breath, but a sharp pain shot through her head, causing her to groan as her vision blurred with black dots.

She clutched her head and closed her eyes. She blinked repeatedly to clear her vision. She took a breath and wiped her forehead when she heard the doorcrack sound.

"Y/n, you ok?"

Y/n tilted her head towards the source of the voice and saw Jimin rushing into the room, his expression filled with concern.

"What happened?" he asked, placing his palm gently on her head as he sat in front of her. Y/n stared into his worried eyes before looking down at her hands. The moment she got a glimpse of dried blood on her hands and clothes, the reality hit her like a truck. She was still in the same clothes.