Longing Hearts..

Two stubborn hearts collides,
sparks fly, tempers flare-up and profound silence blankets their world..
And the unspoken feelings lingers in the air..

●●●●●●●●●●

Two days passed, but no one dared to utter a word to each other. They ignored each other as if both were invisible to their eyes. Taehyung was still sleeping on the couch. Y/n woke up daily with an empty room having no sight of him. He returned after dinner time, heading straight to the washroom, and then, spending some time on his work, he go to his sleep...

She started feeling lonely in the whole house which made her realize that it was him who made her feel like home. She was watching him physically right infront of her eyes but he was absent with her. He was around her, but he was still nowhere near her presence.

She glanced at the couch. He was still sleeping soundly. She was getting ready as she decided to go to her home for some time so, she wouldn't feel that lonely here. That house felt so empty and big when it's rude owner wouldn't talk to her.

She brushed her hair and tied them in a high ponytail. Wearing a beautiful light blue silk dress that reached below her knees and complimented her fair skin, she added a touch of light makeup. After applying her baby pink lip balm, she looked at her reflection briefly. Her gaze fell on the clock.

It was only 8 o'clock. Was it too early to go? With a sigh, she made her way towards the small closet. She took out a small handbag and grabbed her phone and some other belongings.

Taehyung lazily opened his eyes, his senses awakened by the rustling sounds. Blinking to adjust to the light, he let out a soft yawn. After ruffling his hair, he stretched his arms and legs, gradually waking up.

Y/n, who was standing near the table by the bed, got frozen hearing movements from the couch. Her throat dried up and heartbeat halted.

Crap.. Couldn't he sleep for some more minutes..

She couldn't see him as her back was turned towards him but she heard his voice. She swollowed her saliva. She grabbed her purse in an attempt to make a swift exit from the room. Just as she was about to leave, she heard his cold yet stern voice coming from the couch,

"Wait..."

Taehyung looked at her with the furrow of his brows watching her rushing out like a thief completely dressed up. He throw the duvet off his body and got up. Y/n stopped walking without looking in his way but dhe felt him approaching her. Her heartbeat increased with his each heavy step getting closer to her.

Standing beside her, Taehyung looked down at her lowered head with his questioning gaze

"Where are you going?" He asked, voice thick and raspy from just waking up.

"That's not your concern...." She said nonchalantly before taking a step forward.

But as she expected, her precious husband didn't let her go that easily. He grabbed her arm, pulling her in front of him which made her finally look at him in the eyes. A mixture of anger and frustration in her gaze.

"You're not going if you don't want to tell me..." he declared, making her frown her brows before she scoffed at him. The audacity. She almost fumed up..

"Who are you to decide that..." she asked, grasping his wrist, attempting to free her arm. Hearing her, he clutched her arm more tightly, yanking her towards him.

"Do you want me to show you... Who. I. Am. ?" He gritted the last words through his teeth. His words were laced with a chilling intensity. His icy eyes stared at her with an attitude which made her glare.