Where is he

●●●●●●●●●

Taehyung was dressing up, almost ready to leave when he heard ringing sound. He glanced at the nightstand and saw her phone flashing. He ignored it. She was taking a shower, so he didn't want to invade her privacy. He was about to leave when the phone again started ringing.

He sighed and decided to pick it up. Just as he pressed the phone against his ear, the line busted on,

"Y/naah, Girl..... I checked in his company, but they said he didn't visit here -"

"Wait up," He halted with his stern and hoarse voice and there was pindrop silence from other line.

"She is taking a shower."

With that, he hung up the call and placed the phone on the nightstand again. He stared at it for a while, recalling her rambling. He shrugged his thoughts when knob twisting sound reached his ear...

As soon as he turn around, he saw her coming out wearing a plain black midi with thin straps holding it, reaching till her mid thighs.

Her Wet hairs were open from which some drops were still rolling down. Her milky provaking neck,her bare feet, and slender legs were looking more delicate and smooth after shower. Her face was gleaming. The morning rays were giving her fair skin a honey tan look. Her honey brown eyes were shimmering reflecting sunlight. She licked her lips before passing him a gentle smile.

His throat turned dry, and he felt the urge to lose his neck tie due to rising temperature inside his body.

This girl and her toxic habits will surely kill him.

He averted his eyes ignoring her as he knew one more second, and he would definitely end up in a cold shower.

Her smile faded as she thought he was still ignoring her. She frowned at his back but then sighed and walked to the dressing table. He tried his best not to look at her when she slide her hair to one side, exposing her bare shoulder blades and started drying her hair..

"Your friend was calling you. Call her back. I'm waiting , "
Her actions slowed down hearing his words as she looked at him in the mirror who was back facing her while going through his phone.

"Woah, You got time to have breakfast with me..."

His thumb stopped moving on the screen, hearing her taunting words and he knew why. He slowly turn towards her,

"My luck must be in my favour today.."

He narrowed his eyes at her continuous taunting.

"Thank you so much Mr. Kim but I don't have an appetite today..." She uttered before flashing a lip tight smile to him through the mirror which disappeared in a blink.
She started combining her hair. Her answer made him frown as he took his steps towards her.

"And why....." he asked sternly but she ignored him and his question. He slightly clench his jaw and took another step towards her.

"You don't have appetite even after starving yourself last night.."

His words halted her hand as she snapped her gaze at him shocked. How did he know? But wait.... It means he knew she was waiting for him still he decided to come late and starve both of them.. She gritted her teeth at that thought and glare at him.

"Yes. Cause my appetite died after seeing your filthy face first thing in the morning....." she spat at him madden.

His eyes flamed up hearing her words as he glared at her slightly clutching his teeth. He took his another predatory step towards her while fisting his palms..