Entangled

I was never ready for you to leave

●●●●●●●●●●

"Jungkook, stop..." She said, giggling as he was pecking her cheeks every time the swing came closer to him while he was slowly swinging her back and forth..

She was sitting on the swing in that beautiful garden. The cold breeze was flowing as the sun was slowly setting down. Different kinds of flowers, trees, and butterflies were surrounding the whole place. Birds chirping along with both of their soft giggles filled the entire place.

"Do you not like it..." he asked, pecking her cheek again and pushing the swing in the air making her long black hair sway in a beautiful rhythm. She again softly giggled feeling those butterflies in her tummy when the swing was in the air. His smile broaden seeing her enchanting beauty and alluring smile.

"You're so beautiful, Butterfly.." He said this time, pecking her neck softly as he stopped the swing holding the robes in his hands.

She blushed hard at his compliment. He looked at her face and smiled, seeing her crimson cheeks. He pecked her cheek and she felt her heartbeat increasing. He held her jaw and slowly made her look at him by tilting her head to the side while staring at her intensely. She brought her gaze upward to look at him in the eyes.

His doe dark eyes ligered on her entire face gleaming in the low sun light before his gaze slowly moved down to her soft plumpy lips. Her heart raced as he started leaning closer, closing his eyes.

Before his lips could touch hers, she pushed him away by his chest and started running, making him stunned at his place. She laughed, seeing his reaction while he narrowed his eyes at her feigning anger still smiling.. Soon, he also started running behind her with a bright teasing smile, making her run faster.

"You can't catch me." She yelled, running as faster as she could while giggling.

"Butterfly stop.." He yelled back, chuckling at her childishness, which he was enjoying a lot.

"Noo.."

"Butterfly, you'll go far.." He shouted when he noticed she was going a little faster than usual

"Then chase me, Kook.." She stated, glancing back at him while running faster as her hairs flew in front of her eyes blocking her view.

"... Butterfly..."

"Come fast..."

"Stop, please..." His voice gradually dropped as he panted heavily, placing his hands on his knees, bending half. He looked down.

"Kook, you're so slow..."
She was still running while glancing at him.

"Because I'm tired..." He replied loudly so she could hear.

"Come on..." She laughed as he was whining

"No, butterfly, I can't chase you anymore..." He uttered, taking his head upward with his hooded eyes..