° note

hello hello
i hope everyone is doing well
This may come as a disappointment but it is another note/check in

i have a few things to say so here we go
1. These next few chapters, as you can see, are going to be released quite slowly. I didn't actually want for this to be the case, it just kind of happened. I'm feeling quite unsatisfied with them, especially this next. These next few chapters really set the story and moce it forward, I only have one chance at making it good so I keep going back to re- edit and it's been quite a never ending process. I'm very sorry about that but I promise it's on its way!

2. If anybody wants to comment, how are we feeling about characters and story so far?
I feel like it's been very Donghyuck focused and lacking on Dohee's part and I can't lie, it doesn't look like it's changing anytime soon. I do think though, some more light would be shed on Dohee when the story picks up so until then is there anything particular anyone wants to see? Between characters? More of a character?

3. I want to change the title but I'll come back to that later.

4. I kind of want to introduce Instagram accounts and stories for the characters because I think a visual representation of the characters would be nice, easy to understand and cute. BUT i can't really se either Dohee (she's introverted and Sora is really the only friend she really really comfortable with) and Donghyuck (though he isn't exactly introverted, except for the boys he is surrounded by snakes so idk if it makes sense for him to post it). Maybe an ocassional story for the account. The only characters I can really see posting is Sora and Kyunghee. Maybe Jaemin? Please share your thoughts.

5. What do people think of my writing style? Is there anything I should improve on?
It's my first tike writing a whole plot line and full length story so I don't expect for it to be good at all. Also, whenever I read my chapters when editing, it sounds like a style or form that I wouldn't personally read so I wanted thoughts.

6. Fave character and moment so far? 

7. Would anyone like a separate book for like deep dive into characters and like justifications on why things happen the way they do in the books. Insight into stylistic choices and character arcs and blah blah. In short the thoughts behind the writing. I think it will become more relevant when there are more than thirteen chapters in the book😭 but I kind of feel like I want to do one. I don't want any of my characters to be misunderstood and such so if anyone is interested let me know!!

OKAY FINALLY THOUGHTS ARE DONE!!
I swear it wasn't meant to take that long but for those of you who stayed till the end to read, thank you. Those of you who replied on here or personally, thank you even more.

(And for the beautiful people who have left comments and voted, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. It means the world to me)

Anyways, hopefully the next chapter won't take too long but until then my beautifuls

Byeee