° chapter twenty

A big white room, three large projections of screens with images of stats, pie charts, bar charts, all sorts

A big white room, three large projections of screens with images of stats, pie charts, bar charts, all sorts. Four desks are in this room, each belonging to the four members of the room. Three who had been working here longer, one who had joined recently and everyone know's there was always one person who hung around 24/7 despite having their own office. Yeah, they had one of those too. Anyways, they are what we call the matchmakers, something way above humans and something just under the gods. Four, no- five matchmakers, a lot of sleep-deprived chaos, screaming, shouting, sunglasses, swivel chairs, bad, sometimes even terrible decisions.
Welcome to Office 5!

unknown one walks into the office with a hot coffee
unknown one: "I don't know which one of you messed up this badly but boss is gonna kill you."

unknown two: "Mess up? Which pair?"

unknown one: "Lee Donghyuck and Kyu Dohee."

unknown three: "Never heard of them."
goes back to typing on his computer

unknown two: "The cheating guy?"

turns back around to face the gossip
unknown three: "He cheated? Already?"

unknown four : "Nah man, that's deeeeep! I'd Bruce Lee that bitch in an instant if I were her."

unknown two: "Nah, he cheated on his test at school."

unknown one: "Mistakenly accused, headquarters were going on about it. Apparently, it was his soulmate's fault."

unknown four: "Wait, are we talking about the smart dude?"

unknown three: "Apparently."

unknown one: "Why?"

unknown four giggles, sunglasses bobbing up and down on his nose
unknown three: "What did you do? And why are you wearing sunglasses?"

unknown four: "Because they're cool, duh." raises eyebrows, jokingly "Also, why is do you think it's me?"

unknown one: "Because it's always you."

unknown two: "Definitely you."

unknown four: "Um, whatever. The actual question is when did it happen?"

unknown three: "When did what happen?"

unknown four: "Hints? Clues? Whatever the scientific name is for it?"

unknown one: "So according to headquarters, it was October. Like mid October. Correctly speaking, the pair was chosen and approved in a week. That was the first week of October I think. The hint was generated and went down on 16th."

unknown four giggles some more
unknown two: "Oh god."

unknown three: "Does anyone know what the hint was?"