° chapter twenty one

✉️ Information on Inter-school Projects, 06/11/23To: HPH2024, SH2024CC: HPH-Parents, SBH-ParentsFrom: headoffice

To: HPH2024, SH2024
CC: HPH-Parents, SBH-Parents
From: headoffice.ckj@haepyong.kc.in, headoffice.ymc@sehwa.kc.in

❗️ This is email has been sent with high priority.

Dear Students,

This email has information that is intended to reach Grade 12 students of both Haepyong High School and Sehwa High School.

This email contains information regarding a recent change that has been made to the curriculum. This change involves various high schools in the city to pair with other schools and allow students to focus on social skills necessary for your development in the industries you wish to pursue a career in.

This is the first year in which such a change has been implemented to the curriculum and we understand that it may be stressful for you, given the studious nature of your grade. If you have any concerns, please contact your tutors.

Students have been grouped together at random and are expected to work on topics already assigned to you. Students from both schools will be in the same group to allow you to get to know your peers outside your school. You will then be asked to present your findings to the rest of your grade and teachers in 6 weeks time. You will have to submit your final presentation, all your individual research and group meetings. The time till deadline and what is expected of you will be told to you in the assembly on Monday. Likewise the groups and topics you have been assigned will also be made known to you on Monday.

Students are all expected to attend the compulsory assembly on Monday 13th November. As mentioned, this assembly is compulsory to all students and attendance will be monitored. You are required to arrive by 08:45. The assembly will start promptly at 09:00, any student later than 09:15 will not be permitted to come inside. You are expected to stay on site till 12:00, in this time you will be required to meeting your groups and start making plans.

More information will be given to you on Monday. Questions will be answered during then, until then, please refrain from asking your tutors any questions. If your doubts are not cleared after the assembly, feel free to ask them to clarify. If you are unable to attend assembly on Monday, please email your attendance office and tutors with valid reasoning and where it is needed adequate evidence. It is your responsibility to see that your request is approved. 

We look forward to seeing you on Monday.

Kind Regards,
Principle Choi Kangjun, Haepyong High School
Principle Yoo Mucheol, Sehwa High School

🥵🥶😎 HAWT BOIS 😎🥶🥵

ARE THEY ACTUALLY KIDDING
LIKE ARE THEY ACTUALLY KIDDING

Jeno:
Have u seen the email?