1

~samantha pov~

Bada lee is a famous woman in the whole campus. Who doesn't like her? She is 5'9, board shoulders, korean beauty, stunning style and has great dancing skills.

Meanwhile I am just that woman who stayed in the corner trying not to gain any attention to anyone else in school. I make sure my clothes do not stand out, my hair is down and a little messy, glasses that i always wore too. Even im a transfer student from last month no one seems to care.

The ones who cared are the ones who keeps bothering me and ordering me around for their school works and all. I just don't want any chaos so i wont get kicked out or suspended in my class. Im in the star section with the others who are top in our school too.

But most are korean since the new international program is new and experimental. If i say so, i think that the whole thing sucks. My parents just wanted me in a all girls school here rather than in america so i won't get confused of my age.

I heard the bell ring means that its finally lunch break. Lucky me! I sarcastically said in my head. Grab my bag to take some chips while my book is open to take the next lesson i heard a knock on the classroom door since everyone else eats in the cafeteria.

The door opened and surprised that Bada Lee is here. She is literally the most popular and woman heart stealer here in campus. I heard a lot of rumors of course "if you wanted to see someone they probably are in the cafeteria" i said to her.

Another shocked me is when she says "no im looking for you. Transfer student Samantha yang right?" She asked me, and i give a confused look as if my expression is easy to read "i wanted to ask for help. For my science class and Math subject." She sheepishly says which i only nodded at her.

"Right. Uh...do you need my notes?" I asked and grab my bag again to look for both subjects she needed for. Before grabbing it both and see her already sitting next to me which i indeed find her attractive. Her man spreading, oversize shirt, cargo pants and black converse shirt looks all good on her. Thankful this school doesn't have a uniform only wear the I.D

Bada gives a thankful smile and taken both notes to open both of it to see my handwriting. "Your handwriting is neat" she compliments making me mumble a "thank you..."

She noticed my snacks "your not going to eat lunch with rice?" She asked. Of course i need to lie "well i already spend my allowance so I don't really want to buy food" i said and half is true mostly because earlier some girls asked her money. Taught that bullying is not allowed in school, mental note as long teachers wouldn't notice no one cares.

Being on top of class and ms perfect as they nicknamed her always comes with bad perks too. "Come on ill treat you! Its a thank you for lending me your notes! I promise ill give it back to you tomorrow!" Before i decline she already stands up taking my arm compared to how she looked i wore black sweatpants, oversized sweater that is plain shirt and white vans. Leaving my notes in the table i stayed on.

Being dragged to the corridors as people stare at us, im getting embarrassed by this which she now linked her arm around mine. Even she is taller we looked like those people who are dragging their kid to school who didn't want to go to school.

I felt like getting more anxious since people are definitely looking at us who are confused, jealous and shocked judging by the look of their faces. Im not as pretty or tall or outstanding as bada but i am quite insecure by how i look.

We finally arrived in the cafeteria and see the food around. Its my second time being here actually and the first is just for the tour, next day gets bullied. "What do you want?" She asked me as she didn't let go of me with our arms linked together. "Uh... uh.. whatever you want? Ill also take that?" Wait does it sound like a question? I taught of myself