4

After school i got a text from bada saying we should meet outside school gate. I reply an ok since class is finished anyways, grabbing my things and my somehow dry notebooks i made my way outside much easier. Lucky the mean girls didn't bother me much today.

Getting outside i see the group waiting for me and i took my I.D to my bag so i can smoke cigarette. Lusher gasp by my sudden action and takes my cigarette stepping it on the ground making me glare at her "what gives?"

"What gives!? Its bad for your health after all bada is now taking care of you! You should take care of yourself." She defends as i rolled my eyes in annoyance "i can take good of myself thank you" i said back

Tatter shook her head somewhat disappointed "clearly you do says the under eye bags you have" she pointed out as i just walk passed them quite pissed. Felt someone grab my shoulder "hey we are just worried about you sam" minah says

"I don't give a single fuck about you guys and you should be the same" i snapped at them being really harsh. Because of a cigarette. Well its my stress reliever so i hated how they wanted to control my life like that.

Bada finally interfered before anything else escalated. "Hey sam is having a tough time and we shouldn't be mad at it. Its her choice ok. Now lets just go and be in the arcade." She says as i turned my back at them planning to go home but bada grabs my arm "by arcade i mean all of us. Now come on lets just apologize to eachother" she warned the group

The trio apologizes anyways with sincere about their actions. It took me a few minutes and sigh "im sorry I snapped at you guys too.. earlier my quiz is just 37 out of 40" i said my excuse making them stare at me as if im a crazy woman.

"Really? You call that a failure!?" Tatter over reacted and crossed her arms in frustration "i got half my grade on that quiz!!!" She whined as the group laughed it off except me. I always wanted to be great at my academics so it annoys me if i get a few mistakes.

Bada sling her arm around my shoulder and grins "yea yea we should still go before it closes anyways!" She says to everyone so we all did walk comfortably as i let bada rest her arm on my shoulders. Noted that she is into physical touches.

We came into the arcade, do some games even I didn't participate much i just watch them and try to cheer them on. Bada won a claw game and given the plushie cat to me as the prize. We all go to the photo booth and take group pictures for each of us. I was about to go but bada grabs my arm again ended up sitting on her lap in the photo booth. Hearing a click means that my shocked actions caught on camera, hearing the timer bada pinches my cheek as she grins on the camera to take the second shot.

The next one i wanted my revenge and try to push her face while im smiling at the camera. The final one we just give a grin, her chin rested on my shoulder while her arms is now around my waist. I winked at the camera making it finished. Going out now with her she have two copies and given me the other one.

Having fun to the whole thing I couldn't help but to be more prouder that i have such great friends.

Time passes by and we ended up getting too late for the arcade. I still carried my plushie sushi while waving goodbye to the group. Hearing bada says we should do some food shopping first so i do agreed on it.