16

The three days time that finally the suspension is finished, we have a three days sleepover which mostly us staying in my place because of the bad weather. Now we are free luckily that our teachers didn't do any make up classes or else we are screwed.

Bada prepared our lunches so we will save our money for our Saturday date we planned on. "Wait!" She goes over to me since I'm all dressed up for school as i wore my usual sweater, and black joggers with nike air. Meanwhile bada looks great with her hair tied, white cargo pants and her blue sweater. She even added glasses up for her fashion.

"Don't forget your meds

"Don't forget your meds." She says and i nodded at her, she fixed my hair before cupping both of my cheeks. She steals a kiss and we both smiled like idiots "ok lets go" she says happily as now we walk to our classroom being early in 30mins. I drop her off since i didn't want her to stay with me all the time in school, she finally agreed and keeps reminding of my meds or just go to the clinic or text.

I stop her first "bada. Im just 2 rooms away." I said to her before hear her saying "oh.". She is about to lean and kiss me but i pushed her face before anything happened. "Hey~ you and i know we cant do it here" i joked to her which is true. Its still forbidden.

She pounted and gives a defeated sigh "fineee" she whined like a kid, i stroke her arm "we can do it later." I said happily before showing my heart fingers as she gasp and told me to just stay in position. So i did and she snaps a picture of me on her phone. She seemed happy now so i bid my see you later.

I taught i would be having a peaceful time but of course just as i came to my classroom, everyone is already in their seats, i saw my table have a lot of written markers, my books that i left are all trashed up. "Ne... its just a welcome back. We all missed you so much" molly says and i only stayed there silently.

Lily grins "well bitch why not also fetch us some food will you?" She says mockingly like a baby inputs on her voice. I wanted to stand up for myself but I didn't want any attention from my other schoolmates or teachers.

I grab my books now that are broken and going to grab the trashcan that is in the room, starts to clean up the mess in my table first. "Hey. We are talking to you" jane spoke feistily as i just ignored them.

Lily had enough of my ignoring as she flip the table like a child having a tantrum. "Bitch. Why are you not talking to us? What too good enough to ignore us you piece of shit?" She threatened

Molly shushed her friends and came infront of me "hey. You know since you really don't want to talk or even acknowledge us. How about we play a game." She says happily and she took my arm as i try to get away from her. "Leave me alone..."

Lily grins "don't worry bitch. Your gonna love this. We have two absent teachers in our two periods anyways, our professors houses are messed up in the flood so don't you worry~" she says wickedly as if they plan to do something